What do 03-04 Cobra owners do for a living?

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
I sell at a powersports dealership, that has Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Triumph products. So pretty much big kid toys.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
I work in the printing industries....I'm a foil stamping and embossing press operator... I've been working on the 2010 Raiderettes Calendar this week....(oops it's supposed to be a secret job lol).

(this is a pic of the 2008 calendar we did)
RAIDERETTES2008.jpg

Last edited:

SVT GI

Established Member
U.S.A.F - 15 yrs. Civil Engineer (Welder) for 11 yrs. Now, 4 yrs of Logistics Plans & Integration. I plan how we get the right people, with the right equipment, to the right place at the right time.

Wife- Surgical Tech.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Marine Helicopter Light Attack pilot.
Provide close air support, low altitude and high speed flight, target search and acquisition, reconnaissance by fire, multiple weapons fire support, troop helicopter support, and point target attack of threatening armor. Provide fire support and fire support coordination to the landing force during amphibious assaults and subsequent operations ashore.

Day at the range.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nF_zTd_ecc"]YouTube - Blue Death and 20MM[/ame]

coild

Established Member
I work at a thin films coating company utilizing high vacuum coating chambers. I work in the equipment maintenance department repairing and maintaining all the equipment. Been there 22 years.
In fact, the machines I work on are the one and only machines which create the pigment for the Mystichrome paint. We call in Chromaflair. We also make the color shifting ink on most of the world currency. Check out your $20 bill and look in the lower right corner at the color shifting on the number 20. Tilt the bill and if shifts from Gold to Green.

Last edited:

0Cobra3

Established Member
Tow operator specializing in vehicle rollovers, embankment recovery's, nasty wrecks,

also known as a tow truck driver
;D
IMG_0144.jpg

0528091640-1.jpg

1019081149.jpg
1019081746.jpg

0910080751-1.jpg

0910080756-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I was designing pressure/vacuum relief valves and flame/detonation arresters for low pressure storage tanks and pipelines containing possibly volatile compounds for all types of industry, oil & gas, industrial, wastewater, etc as a mechanical engineer in R&D, but I got laid off because business got slow, so now I'm on unemployment looking for another job, but at least I get enough to pay my rent and bills so I'm not out on the street. It was like a 60% pay cut lol, but better than 100%

Users who are viewing this thread