What diffs are yall running...?

konabluekiller

Established Member
I have around 20k miles and it seems my diff doesn't work worth a shit. I had some sticky Nitto NT05s in 315/35/20 size and ran them till they were worn out with some drag strip passes, and hard driving. Just switched to 275/35/20 Mickey Thompson Street comps and they aren't as sticky. Usually only spin the right rear unless I'm turning left and I can break both loose. What diffs are y'all running for a good multi use lockup? I want something that locks both tires completely upon acceleration...

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
Pics of how the 275 sits in the rear, I want to switch but 275 on an 11" rim seems dumb even though they say it's acceptable on their site

konabluekiller

Established Member
I Dont have any pics yet. Just installed them yesterday and its raining. Wheels on the rear are 20x10 +40 offset and the rears rubbed with 315s and k springs. 295 would probably fit but i got these because they were good priced.

Last edited:

konabluekiller

Established Member
Well I went playing yesterday and turning left and loading up the right rear tire I can get both to spin and slide. Turning right and unloading the right rear it just spins one tire just like a single track. I need it to act the same both ways.

Users who are viewing this thread