What did your stang get for Christmas?

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Wow, some of you guys got some really nice gifts for X-Mas! The only thing I got was a LCD back for my Go_Pro from my son.
The other interesting items I received was a pair of bedroom slippers, and get this...a dildo :eek: Yea, I was told if I didn't like the slippers, I could go F@#K myself....LOL

GTCSBrian

Banned
Just sent in my handheld SF3 back to SCT to be unlocked so I can use it with my 11 GT. And I also ordered the lopey idle 93 octane tune from Shaun at AED. Super nice guy, very knowledgeable and willing to answer any question. I have to get the tuner back before I can load the tune. I cant wait. I will be sure to post the video of the lopey idle when its installed. Super excited!

Last edited:

08fordgt

Established Member
Just sent in my handheld SF3 back to SCT to be unlocked so I can use it with my 11 GT. And I also ordered the lopey idle 93 octane tune from Shaun at AED. Super nice guy, very knowledgeable and willing to answer any question. I have to get the tuner back before I can load the tune. I cant wait. I will be sure to post the video of the lopey idle when its installed. Super excited!

I thought ford put a stop to the "ghost cam" tune that people were offering?

08fordgt

Established Member
Wow, some of you guys got some really nice gifts for X-Mas! The only thing I got was a LCD back for my Go_Pro from my son.
The other interesting items I received was a pair of bedroom slippers, and get this...a dildo :eek: Yea, I was told if I didn't like the slippers, I could go F@#K myself....LOL

Sounds like a good gift idea for my wife nxt yr. lol!

GTCSBrian

Banned
I thought ford put a stop to the "ghost cam" tune that people were offering?

No they never did. Jon Lund stopped putting them out for a short while out of respect to Ford so they could get their track key out for the BOSS. But that lasted not long and EVO and Lethal were selling his tune again and still are. Shaun came up with his own version of the ghost cam and his drives correctly. He can explain more, but it works great and sounds great from the youtube videos I have seen. I have heard of several issues with the Lund version, and I have not been able to get ahold of him for several months to ask about it so I moved on. Shaun on the other hand, will answer the phone and talk to you about his tunes and so on. Great customer service goes a long way in my book along side a great product. He seems to have both. I will report back in a week or two how the tune works, and how it drives both in stop and go and at WOT!!

Last edited:

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
One of my powder coated wheels came out of round, and the windshield got hit by a rock the size of you're fist on my way to work last month :fm:

Yea not so happy

Too bad about your ws/rims. I rubbed a curb a week before xmas so my present was getting the damn wheel repaired. I did a nice job of gouging it too.

kingnut

Established Member
Roush Supercharger kit
SW long tube headers and mids
BMR rear lower control arm relocation brackets
BMR rear upper adjustable control arm
BMR rear upper control arm mount
BMR panhard bar
BMR sway bar relocation brackets.
BBR billet lower control arms
radiator support.
oil separator.
Weld RT-S wheels
3:55 gears
rear end girdle
Front skinny's and rear drag tires.

Someone had a great christmas.

RSKtakR

Established Member
Race Star fatties and skinnies with MT Drag radials, adjustable LCA's, Adjustable PHB, Roush Mufflers, O/r x-pipe, BOSS intake manifold, JLT CAI.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Well, for Hanukkah, actually......

Roush Axle Back
Barton shifter bracet
Blacked out grille pony, done at home with black bumper paint.

Mike

lcarpen_2000

Established Member
Eaton, intercooler, heat exchanger, timing cover, pully bridge, lower intake, and a chance to figure it all out.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

DetTigers

Established Member
2011 GT500 SVT Wheels/Tires (Take-Offs)
Eibach Pro Kit springs
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar & Camber bolts
Backfire Wet Diamond

Now the hard part is waiting till Spring when my car is out of storage!!

jbur074

Established Member
saleen grille, new wheels, H&R SS springs, spoiler delete, 4.10 gears :) no pics, the wheels are not here yet.. gotta wait a couple weeks :/

Users who are viewing this thread