What did you pay?

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Anyone from near Seattle? Sticker was/is $50,570 and the dealer says his best deal is $48,055... Guess I'll have to wait awhile for the market to cool off or look for another dealer... :shrug:
:read:

Raptor_Sticker.jpg

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
You should be able to pick it up for around invoice. But every dealer is different. If they sit on it long enough they will be willing to come off price.

Ive been seriously thinking about trading in my car on a Crew Cab instead of putting more money into car-even tho Ive got parts sitting in living room. Ive been wanting one for a year now and seems like a good time to make the move.
Priced it up and invoice is around $46,500 with everything but graphics MSRP was like 52k.

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Do both! I'm thinking the Raptor tows the Cobra... (or in your case, the Shelby)

But I've got to find a dealership that will do invoice (or close to it) without all the jack around. I've gotten too old and onery to sit around a dealership all day while they "have to talk to the sales manager"....then "have to talk to the general manager".... etc. etc.

steeltoe

Established Member
Ford just put out a press release saying that Raptors keep going up and that they are still behind on orders so good luck on finding one at invoice.

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
That's what I kinda suspected given that I haven't seen any on any of the local Ford lots. Will likely have to play the waiting game for a bit anyway. I did shoot an email back to the internet salesman I've been talking to and said my top was $500 over invoice. We'll see what he comes back with...

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Ford just put out a press release saying that Raptors keep going up and that they are still behind on orders so good luck on finding one at invoice.

Yeah I hear they are selling well. I'm sure if you pre-order it tho they will work more on price since will be sold before it comes in. So not sitting on lot costing them money.

That's what I kinda suspected given that I haven't seen any on any of the local Ford lots. Will likely have to play the waiting game for a bit anyway. I did shoot an email back to the internet salesman I've been talking to and said my top was $500 over invoice. We'll see what he comes back with...

Please post up what they say and if they willing to deal. Maybe their name and where located. Get a group buy going. LOL.

steeltoe

Established Member
Yeah I hear they are selling well. I'm sure if you pre-order it tho they will work more on price since will be sold before it comes in. So not sitting on lot costing them money.
But they are making less money because it's not on the lot. For the first 90 days a car is on the lot Ford pays the dealer X number of dollars per day. The average Raptor sits on the lot for about a week.

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
I think that is MSRP if not its close to it.

Well, the Ford web page build your own says MSRP as I optioned it to be $49,070. NADA web page says invoice is $44,131. So invoice plus $1500 would be $45,631 or about $3400 under MSRP unless I screwed up the math...still going to wait to see if I can do better.

I want the truck, but I don't want it bad enough to pay more than my target and I don't actually need it right now...going to actually try to be patient on this one (unlike when the 03 Cobra's were announced - I paid sticker for that one...)

steeltoe

Established Member
Well, the Ford web page build your own says MSRP as I optioned it to be $49,070. NADA web page says invoice is $44,131. So invoice plus $1500 would be $45,631 or about $3400 under MSRP unless I screwed up the math...still going to wait to see if I can do better.

I want the truck, but I don't want it bad enough to pay more than my target and I don't actually need it right now...going to actually try to be patient on this one (unlike when the 03 Cobra's were announced - I paid sticker for that one...)

NADA has invoice for a base option truck.

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
EMISSIONS Invoice MSRP
50-STATE EMISSIONS SYSTEM
$0 $0
ENGINE Invoice MSRP
6.2L EFI V8 ENGINE
(STD)
$0 $0
TRANSMISSION Invoice MSRP
6-SPEED ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION W/OD & TOW/HAUL MODE
(STD)
$0 $0
AXLE Invoice MSRP
4.10 AXLE RATIO W/ELECTRONIC LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL
$0 $0
PAINT SCHEME Invoice MSRP
MONOTONE PAINT
$0 $0
PRIMARY PAINT Invoice MSRP
BLUE FLAME METALLIC

$0 $0
TUXEDO BLACK METALLIC

$0 $0
INGOT SILVER METALLIC
$0 $0
OXFORD WHITE

$0 $0
MOLTEN ORANGE METALLIC TRI-COAT

$411 $495
SEAT TYPE Invoice MSRP
BLACK, UNIQUE LEATHER/CLOTH FRONT BUCKET SEATS
$0 $0
BLACK, UNIQUE ORANGE-ACCENT LEATHER FRONT BUCKET SEATS
-inc: orange-accent vinyl rear seat, orange-accent IP center stack & door panel applique finish
$328 $395
SERIES ORDER CODE Invoice MSRP
SVT RAPTOR SERIES ORDER CODE
$0 $0
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT Invoice MSRP
RAPTOR PLUS PKG
-inc: rearview camera, trailer brake controller
$494 $595
RAPTOR LUXURY PKG
-inc: heated 10-way pwr driver/front passenger seat w/driver memory, dual zone electronic automatic temp control (DEATC) air conditioning, AM/FM stereo w/Sony multi-disc in-dash CD & MP3 changer, body-color pwr folding pwr heated side mirrors w/turn signals/memory/drivers auto-dimming, pwr adjustable pedals w/memory, remote start
$1818 $2190
STOWABLE PICKUP BED EXTENDER
$208 $250
HOOD GRAPHICS PKG
$660 $795
GRAPHICS PKG
$892 $1075
PWR MOONROOF
$826 $995
TAILGATE STEP
$311 $375
UNIQUE FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET
*Std in states where required by law*
$0 $0
NAVIGATION SYSTEM W/IN-DASH SCREEN
-inc: AM/FM stereo w/Sony CD/DVD/MP3 player, internal hard disk drive, subwoofer, speed compensated volume control, steering wheel mounted audio & navigation controls, auto-dimming rearview mirror, HD Radio capability
(REQ: 55L Raptor Luxury Pkg)
$2071 $2495
PRICED DORA
$0 $0

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Dang, well that didn't display like it should, but it will work. First number is invoice and the second one is MSRP. But like I said before...I'm not sure if the NADA numbers are accurate...

All added up (super crew, silver, luxury and raptor plus packages, moonroof but no graphics, no nav, no tail gate step/extender) it came to $44,131 invoice and $49,070 MSRP.

BASE PRICE $40,018 $44,315
DESTINATION CHARGE $975 $975
OPTIONS $3,138 $3,780
TOTAL $44,131 $49,070

Dusten

Established Member
Basically once we get to the point we are ready to buy(still a month or two away) I will go dealer to dealer and start comparing deals

Dusten

Established Member
Emailed a local dealer, asked about ordering a raptor, thought you'd get a kick out of this

Dusten,

My sales manager tells me we would be at $62,000 +Tax and License.
We have a Black one on the way.
If you wanted silver only, I could order it and it would be six to eight weeks out for delivery.
Thanks for considering us for your next purchase.

Mike Simms

Sales Consultant

Harris Ford Lincoln

(425) 774-4141 (Work)

Users who are viewing this thread