What did you get for christmas picture thread!

O4COBRA

Established Member
Pioneer Z120BT for me. Love this thing. Voice activated, GPS, Bluetooth.

Pioneer-AVIC-Z120BT-In-Dash-Navigation-System.jpg

Last edited:

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Didn't get much thanks to the economy being in the crapper but my parents got me a Tom Tom XXL550 GPS as well as all the goodies to mount it in the car and get it running all day. Other than that a bunch of gift cards and some cash to go towards my recent switch to E85 :). Oh I did get a new set of FX1 Pro seats for the GT.

Black Sex

Established Member
I got alot of car detailing stuff...Like I dont already have enough of it. Yesterday I picked up my new SIG Mosquito with red dot. Tomorow I am going to look at another fully automatic weapon. I have about 3 1/2 months left on the wait on my suppressed full auto uzi and tomorow im going to look at a thompson sub machine gun so well see what happens then. Did Holly by you a whipple yet? :beer:

My wife has a pink Mosquito. Kinda picky on ammo, but its a nice little gun. She makes fun of me because I like to shoot it.

flattrack53

Established Member
My wife has a pink Mosquito. Kinda picky on ammo, but its a nice little gun. She makes fun of me because I like to shoot it.

Nice, they really are good guns. I pulled the red dot off after 5 minutes because it got boring to shoot. I mean $6.00 to shoot 50 rounds of CCI mini mags is cheap when your shooting .45 all of the time. I got the threaded barrel...If I dont buy this thompson, I will be on a suppressor buying spree. :)

Black Sex

Established Member
Nice, they really are good guns. I pulled the red dot off after 5 minutes because it got boring to shoot. I mean $6.00 to shoot 50 rounds of CCI mini mags is cheap when your shooting .45 all of the time. I got the threaded barrel...If I dont buy this thompson, I will be on a suppressor buying spree. :)

I have a Glock 9mm, and yes the .22 is a lot cheaper to shoot. When I bought my Glock about 6 yrs ago I could get 100 rds of winchester for $10.50 at Walmart, now they are almost $25. Where and how do you suppressors? I thought they were illegal. You have an FFL?

Last edited:

flattrack53

Established Member
I have a Glock 9mm, and yes the .22 is a lot cheaper to shoot. When I bought my Glock about 6 yrs ago I could get 100 rds of winchester for $10.50 at Walmart, now they are almost $25. Where and how do you suppressors? I thought they were illegal. You have an FFL?

I am not personally a FFL dealer. I buy everything from my uncle since he owns a gun store here in MD. In Maryland, all you have to do to get a suppressor is (A). Go get fingerprinted at the local police station and they keep one finger print card and you take the other back to your dealer and you fill out all of the paper work...Or (B). You can set up a trust fund in which an attourney will write up a will for when you die, who will get your guns and that kind of crap. With this you do not need to get fingerprinted. A=4 month wait on suppressors and SBR( SHORT BARRELLED RIFLES)and a 6 month wait on automatics..(that is a rough time estimate in which most of my uncles customers get there stuff). B= 6 month wait for suppressors and SBR's. Also for each suppressor and SBR you own you pay a 1 time TAX stamp of $200.00 and automatics are a TAX stamp of $200.00 and a yearly renewal fee of I believe $20.00

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
The other half got me this shirt..she knows me too well! I love dorky shirts.

tumblr_l4e6bo5Axu1qzrbk9o1_400.png

Other than that...spending a full month with her in Montana..so I really couldn't ask for much more.

Users who are viewing this thread