What did you get for chirstmas?

jerardogav

Established Member
What did everyone get for chistmas. My dad got me some electric fans and I got myself supercharger spacer, sct ba2400, billet optima battery tray.

uncooked

Established Member
So far I have bought myself a Ctek battery charger (for winter storage) and a hurst linelock

Boxing day I will be picking up a Innovate wideband setup.

Hopefully Santa will be nice to me as well :banana: Maybe bring me some heaters so i can work in the garage ! :uh oh:

LSUstang05

Established Member
BBQ Grill that has about 500 sq in of grilling space, grilling utensils, HID headlights, Tint for the tail lights, and a few stocking stuffers.

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
no toys for truck but dewalt tools. sawzall, drill, circ saw and light. oh and clothes. toys for truck maybe when tax time comes. know i have to get what all im going to do done before march when my baby boy gets here

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member
Santa came a litttle early yesterday!

Picked up my 15" Bogarts from JL's yesterday!

They're a bit dirty cuz they were sitting in the shop, and got some fingerprints I still need to clean up, but they hooked me up with a killer deal and they only had like 2 passes on them! Getting the centers powdercoated a sonic blue color, then taking them back to get the hoosiers remounted.

xmasbogarts02.jpg

xmasbogarts03.jpg

The herd of animals had to get in the pic :hh: Thats Scratch & Sniff in the back (sniff's the pitbull, scratch is the losopsis/terrier), and O'Brien the german shepard puppy trying to climb on the rims lol. O'Brien is a seeing eye puppy my sister is training.

xmasbogarts01.jpg

Sweet new JLP shirts! Hang 'Em & Bang 'Em! :3g:

xmasbogarts04.jpg

& Most importantly, my 10 second club decal! LoL!

xmasbogarts05.jpg

Also got some other goodies Tuesday...Been addicted to the go-fast goodies lately lol, and haven't had a simply appearance mod in forever! Snagged these SS mirrors from Tim Skelton and threw them on Tuesday. They still have a slight go-fast method to my madness behind them though lol, cuz I'd always pick up 1-2 mph in the 1/4 with the dumbo ears folded back, but I like to be able to point the mirrors at the tires for the burnout, so it was a compromise. Now i've got the best of both worlds with way more aerodynamic mirrors, and less of that FUGLY black plastic!!!!

Only unpainted plastic pieces left on the truck now is the cowl & rear window surround. Mirrors painted, antenna base painted, side steps painted, end caps painted, bumper pad painted, tailgate strip painted, & tailgate handle painted!!

For SS stuff, they fit like a glove! I was pretty surprised.

Dumbo ears :puke:

Mirrors01.jpg

About half the size!

Mirrors02.jpg

Can still see the same laterally, just not as much vertically, which is really no big deal

Mirrors03.jpg

Half swapped....

Mirrors04.jpg

Mirrors07.jpg

Like I said....don't really lose that much vision with them since they stick out just as far, just don't stick up as far.....I don't need to see the sky behind me :rofl:

Mirrors08.jpg

My hooptie has mirror signals now!!! :D 00's were prewired for it, but didn't have signals in the mirrors :screwy:

Mirrors09.jpg

:drool: now to just paint that cowl!

Mirrors10.jpg

The height of the mirrors is perfect, flows right across even with the top of my harwood cowl :D

Mirrors11.jpg

Can't have a post without a shiny 2.6KB shot with the new mirrors :3g:

Mirrors12.jpg

Hope Santa brings everybody else some sweet new mods! :tu:

Z7What