What did you do for your mom for Mother's Day?

Labinnac

El Chimpo Grande!
Established Member
Mine flew down for a few days so I spoiled her rotten. Took her shopping and bought her some goodies. Cooked for her just about every meal except for a nice dinner out the one night. My dogs showed her persistent love and attention the whole time too. Then I sent her back to my dad.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
i didn't see her all day i felt soo bad i had to work from 9:30-8 when i got home from work she was at her brothers house for his birthday. but i got her a card some candy, roses, and a big thing of cookies.

NOTaSVTstang

I am all that is man!!
Established Member
My dad left the house for the weekend to go to the Wildwood car show with me and my brother and i are in school...my mom gets a weekend to herslef every mothers day :banana: haha...she probably throws massive Keg parties haha :beer: :beer:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
My mom is down in Florida. I sent her flowers and a card and called to wish her a happy Hallmark Holiday... Er... I mean Mother's Day. I also bought my wife flowers and a card. I was working Sunday but my two younger kids made her breakfast in bed. They did it on their own. I didn't coach them at all. :rockon:

afro

Why?
Established Member
A nice card and an iron (the one she has is old as hell)...

Plus, I'm in college, I don't have much $$ ;/

-fro

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I did nothing. I kinda feel bad about it, but I was frantically trying to save a 228GB RAID-0 array with over 2 years of work on it. I didn't get my data back. :(

Belated gifts are OK, though. I'm sure when I buy her a 32 inch Sony LCD Vega TV she will forgive me for the belated Mother's day gift. :D

UCBeau

i bought her an expensive bottle of wine, took her out to a nice dinner, got her a card. pretty standard i suppose.

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
My mom did not want to go out for dinner. She insisted that the whole family had dinner at her house. We chipped in and bought a large prime rib. My dad and sister did the cooking.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
My little sis bought her some clothes...i then proceeded to put 50% towards these clothes. Works well every year...

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Well i am not in the states right now so i had some nice flowers in a vase mailed to her work on friday with a nice card. I will be going home on vacation next weekend and plan on taking my parents (and younger borther) all out to a nice dinner.

-Mike

PONY MAN

Established Member
My mom passed from cancer a little over a year ago,we drove down to my hometown on Saturday evening & placed flowers on her grave.
Took my wife out on Mother's Day.

Rochard

Established Member
I got my mother flowers and had them sent to her work on Friday so all of her co-workers could see. My mother and I are close, although she lives far away, but generally speaking we don't do gifts.

My wife is another story, being as she is the mother of my child. She got some nice stuff, but me being me I also had to get her a gag gift. It was a doll called "The Perfect Husband". It says things like "Yes dear I'll do the dishes tonight" and "I didn't want to watch the ballgame, instead let me give you a backrub". It was a huge hit at her office Monday.

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
NiteMareGT said:
We had dinner, watched some movies, took a shower, and had wild, lubricated sex.......(my wife thinks she's my mom anyway) :p

scared me their for a sec until I read the last part.

Calebp

Established Member
I sent her a card and a tin of "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" cookies. I live in Savannah, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread