What did you buy for...

04 Redline

Established Member
What did everyone buy for their significant other? I couldn't wait and got her an 06 F-150 (her crap *** Hyundai was a roller skate), engagement ring on Dec 11th (I guess its a gift), and 2 warmup suits.

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Hmmm, nothing. We both agreed that Christmas would be more worth while without all the gifts. Instead, we would would both spend time with one another and our families.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I bought my cobra a new ported supercharger and my Husky gets a new bone next Sunday. My Harley's put away for the winter but she'll get her present on her birthday in April.

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
I got her 2 panties from Fredericks, a "personal massager," a callendar, some personal lubricant/massage oil, a card, and a plane ticket to see me! Oh, and she is a sucker for old games so I am getting her Connect Four!

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
i got mine a Christian Dior purse. she always complains that i always get ungodly expensive car parts and she never gets anything so i got her an ungodly expensive purse. :thumbsup: all i gotta say is she better love it

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
Oh yeah, I am looking for a sexy chemise for her right now and I forgot to mention that I bought her a copy of Kama Sutra.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
PonyFever said:
I bought my cobra a new ported supercharger and my Husky gets a new bone next Sunday. My Harley's put away for the winter but she'll get her present on her birthday in April.

You romantic bastard, you know how to treat your women just right... ;-)

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
I got my gf 3 v-strings from Victoria's Secret and a 1/2 carat daimond earrings from gordon's to go along with her past, present, and future necklace that I gave her a while ago.

FSSNK

Established Member
Diamond and Rubies heart pendant necklace, Dooney and Burke purse, and $500.00 gift card from Macys.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
one tree hill 2nd season: $36

victoria's secret perfume: $37

Victorias secret gift card: $50

Breaking up before Christmas and not have to spend anymore money: PRICELESS!

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
I dote on her, but she wanted nothing. i knew what would really make her feel good is a donation in her name to her favourite local charity. so that's what I did.
Of course, I'm taking her out dancing on new years, and we just got back from skiing and staying at her parent's place. I'll be willing to cast my bread upon the waters quite a bit more this time of year. if she mentions something and it's doable, i will do it.

sunburst six

Established Member
I let my girlfriend pick out her stuff this year. What'd she want? You guessed it, clothes, clothes, and more clothes. Then, after spending $200+ on that stuff, she wants a digital camera. So, a $75 Kodak Easyshare off of eBay. Man, I love eBay.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
97cobraheaven said:
Breaking up before Christmas and not have to spend anymore money: PRICELESS!

I once didn't ask out a girl before christmas and waited three weeks instead and barely talked to her.
bahaha, broke and in highschool ;-)

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
Philadelphia Eagle's thong and panty set
Brown sweater with pink undershirt from Hollister - her favorite color scheme thing...
Stand-alone Diamond necklace from Hannoush Jewelers in the mall (?)

Users who are viewing this thread