What did I do to you?

svtcobra98

Established Member
All you people are criticizing me for having the cobra I'm buying in my sig. Whats wrong with getting a sig with my soon to be car in it? I don't see what the big deal is... and I don't see what I've done to you to deserve it. I'm just excited becuse it's my first cobra and I thought I'd get my sig made a little early. Srry for THAT I guess.

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
tha_1unv said:
All you people are criticizing me for having the cobra I'm buying in my sig. Whats wrong with getting a sig with my soon to be car in it? I don't see what the big deal is... and I don't see what I've done to you to deserve it. I'm just excited becuse it's my first cobra and I thought I'd get my sig made a little early. Srry for THAT I guess.

WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK AND SAY!!!!!! STOP YOUR CRYING MOTHERFOCKER!!!!!

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I think its pretty stupid for people to be giving you shit. First of all, all of this is taking place over the internet. Who the F*CK cares what someone does over the internet? Second, why does everyone seem to have sand in their vagina over it? If he's getting the car, what is the big f*cking deal?

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
I don't see why you must start all these threads about people criticizing your car. Just let it go. You'll have your car soon enough and no one will be able to tell you differently.

svtcobra98

Established Member
youngone said:
WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK AND SAY!!!!!! STOP YOUR CRYING MOTHERFOCKER!!!!!

Its kind of hard to ignore when in EVERY post i make... someone has something to say about it. I try not to care but its on like EVERY ONE of my threads now...

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
yeah man, dont stress so much over it... and when you get the car they will eat their words, so it doesn't matter

bp03svt

Established Member
I with everyone else with the who cares what others think.

It just seems that everytime I tell people I'm gonna get something before I have it, no matter how likely it seems that I'll get it, something always happens and I end up not getting it LOL. I hope this don't happen to you.

Good luck and don't forget to post it up as soon as you get that car to let everyone know who's all worried about it.

Users who are viewing this thread