What Detailing Products do you guys use?

fishpick

Established Member

builttodrive

Established Member
I like using the meguiars red, yellow, and black 7" foam pads for my buffer. I also use a griots 6" orbital polisher with Adams two step color correction polishes and pads.

RBB

Established Member
Wolfgang and Pinnacle for the most part. The Wolfgang products, in particular, never let me down....excellent stuff.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Once you do a proper paint correction, it doesn't really matter what you use. After paint correction, I put a coat of Zaino Clear Seal on it and call it done. I found that putting wax on after paint correction actually reduces the gleam. If I do find myself applying some "wax" protection, I either put on Zaino or the clear Turtle Wax NXT.

It's time for another paint correction on my GT500. It's been about 3 years since the last one. I also need to do an initial correction on my R and the Forester.

Imatk

Established Member
Optimum No Rinse - Wash
Turtle Wax Trim Restore - trim and lower plastics
Armor All Tire Foam - Tires and wheel wells
Duragloss 105 - sealant
Finish Kare 425 - detail spray
Rain-X 2in1 - Glass
Leathermasters Vital / Protection cream - leather protectant
Chemical guys leather cleaner - leather cleaner
Chemical guys Bare Bones - Undercarriage

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I do like using Menzerna products for doing correction especially on black. Like to use Chemical Guys, Poorboys and Meguiars products for certain work. My go to LSP sealant though is Four Star UPP and sometimes top it with CG blacklight. Love those results.

Users who are viewing this thread