What converter

freiday13

Established Member
Hey guys I'm getting ready for more upgrades. I drive my car long distance every other weekend.what stall converter should I get. I'm guessing circle D is the only converter put for these cars only power adder I'm using is nitrous can't afford anything else

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
I have a Precision Industries 3200 converter in my 02 GT(for about 7 years without a single problem and it's a single disk) and a Precision industries 3000 in my 94 F150(for about 5 years with no issues,it's a multi-disk). With so many running Circle D converters in these 6R80 cars I'll probably drink the Circle D Kool-Aid soon!

04compgt

Established Member
A retune is required after a converter, mainly for shifting/lock up at WOT and also driving characteristics with a converter need to be adjusted in the tune. I would recommend the Circle D 100%, They were awesome with me and I love their customer service, they have gone above and beyond with me and helped me with my goal on my car. I have been 11.0 @ 123 on motor (Extremely good DA) and 10.5 @ 128 on a 100 shot (2000+ DA in Florida Heat) I run a circle D 5C and I daily drive my car. So far I have 32k miles with 0 issues.

Users who are viewing this thread