What compression to run?

Venomous 03

Established Member
i agree with 98 saleen cobra on this,
i would go with 11:1. you can still run 91 when you turn it down.

Yessir i do also agree with him.

I guess ill do between 10.5 and 11.

Should be a good setup,i have most of the parts ready for the build.soon as i get all the parts in,ill begin a build thread.

Would start it now,but i myself hate waiting on updates so ill just begin a thread when all parts are in my hands.

Thanks guys

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
That car is going to be a absolute monster when it's done.. Which doesn't suprise me since you're in Salinas.. You guys dont **** around down there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venomous 03

Established Member
That car is going to be a absolute monster when it's done.. Which doesn't suprise me since you're in Salinas.. You guys dont **** around down there.

Hahah hell yea buddy.theres alot of action going on down here.hopefully ill have this bad boy done before summer next year

gabe1530

Banned
Hahah hell yea buddy.theres alot of action going on down here.hopefully ill have this bad boy done before summer next year

how are you guys getting e85 in salinas?
just making trips up to SJ with 55g drums or is there a hidden station/having it shipped?

Venomous 03

Established Member
how are you guys getting e85 in salinas?
just making trips up to SJ with 55g drums or is there a hidden station/having it shipped?

Making the trip to san jo.im running 2 seperate fuel cells.stock tank for 91 street tune.and 15 gallon cell with triple pump in the trunk for e85 to support the 66mm turbos at 25+ psi,track tune.
And 2 55s in the garage as well.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I am working on a 10.5:1 setup currently. My last engine was 20 over 4.6 with 4.5cc dish which put it right at 9.5:1, so this go around it gets flat top pistons. Ill top it off with a set of heavily worked navigator heads and a set of custom turbo cams. Most likely Ill end up with a ported sullivan manifold and hpp upper. I run the cg fab hotside, turbonetics bb7875 and a custom 4" exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread