What color?

BADBOLT02

Established Member
Im gettin my Fox body painted this week, and I really havent even decided on a color yet. I was thinking about Dark Metallic Gray. Anyone have any other suggestions???

Shot with 1.3 Megapixel at 2007-08-12

Shot with 1.3 Megapixel at 2007-08-12

Possible color Im thinkin about.

Shot at 2007-08-13

Last edited:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
If your car is that far done, and ready for paint..... My opinion, is to go different..... I painted my last car with a home made color, and got nothing but compliments on it.. (And it was even a Focus) Dont get me wrong, Black is beatiful, but I say go exoctic (Make it look, as it is fast) Just my opinion... Im excited for ya bro, nothing beats a fresh paint job (thats why I love my job) ;-)

BADBOLT02

Established Member
I really was surprised when ppl kept tellin me to keep the car Matte black. I really like having a shiny finish on the car, but I do kinda like the flat look. For some reason it just works on that car. But thats where the problem lies, I just cant decide which color between the two.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Either Matte Black or Dark Shadow Gray if you want to go gray

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Keep the matte black. It can look great! But I have a thing for matte black cars. If you must have a gloss paint job though, I'd have to say Dark Shadow Gray.

Tim Allen's Hemi Road Runner

GTO30272

Established Member
ok, Ill be different and say Sonic Blue. I just love that color and think it would look great on a Fox body GT.

BADBOLT02

Established Member
Well as much as I like the matte finish, I have decided I dont want to always have that fresh primer look. So Im going with Dark Shadow Metallic Gray. Hopefully I will have some pictures for you guys soon.

Users who are viewing this thread