• Black

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Red

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BMR Tech

^ Great choice.

The Red is definitely a little more difficult to keep clean, BUT, all you need is a micrfiber rag....and a few minutes here and there. Our coating is nice and shiny, so you shouldn't have any issues keep it "flossin". lol

We have a full red suspension under all of our cars (we have a lot of cars) and they are all pretty clean. We try to drive them all everyday, if possible.

The biggest PITA is the grease. It shows up well on the red, so just ensure you wipe the excess off.

You are going to love your new parts. ;)

Jabooh1

Established Member
^ Great choice.

The Red is definitely a little more difficult to keep clean, BUT, all you need is a micrfiber rag....and a few minutes here and there. Our coating is nice and shiny, so you shouldn't have any issues keep it "flossin". lol

We have a full red suspension under all of our cars (we have a lot of cars) and they are all pretty clean. We try to drive them all everyday, if possible.

The biggest PITA is the grease. It shows up well on the red, so just ensure you wipe the excess off.

You are going to love your new parts. ;)

Thanks Kelly. Sent you an email... maybe a few black stickers in the box? I didn't see where I could buy them. Looking to add them on the silver hockey stripe at the bottom right behind the front wheels.

Jabooh1

Established Member
Just got in a few BMR goodies!!!!
34A5D36D-DE56-4802-81F4-4E75F5FCAB08_zpsmv1h2x90.jpg

Going on this weekend.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I just bought FRPP lca + brackets, uca, phb and eibach springs. I really wish I wouldve went with my gut and chose BMR....sigh.......

BMR Tech

Doesn't get much better than that. ;)

You are going to flip over backwards after feeling the difference those two components make.

george0919

Established Member
I think any color that separates it from the rest of the suspension or car looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread