What color is the Tach wire lead on a 1999 Cobra?

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
You know what amazes me? It's that 95% of the posters here claim to be king shit and know it all, yet once you ask a real question, (not some bullshit like "How do I clean my wheels" or "which wheels look best?") no one has a ****in answer or any ****in clue. I got the answer on my own hours ago.

:shakes head:

No wonder why so many people think that MOST Mustang owners are arrogant, "know-nothing," assholes. Most of you are. Disgrace!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I feel ya man. Everybody does act like they know everything, and then often are not there posting when you need actual help. I have run into that a handful of times too. I wish I knew the answer for you, but I couldn't dig it up. Sorry man.

Crazzy_Al

One bad ass Goombah!!
Established Member
BreBar21 said:
I feel ya man. Everybody does act like they know everything, and then often are not there posting when you need actual help. I have run into that a handful of times too. I wish I knew the answer for you, but I couldn't dig it up. Sorry man.

I already knew the answer, this was a test.

caseydp75

My wife's handpuppet
Established Member
No, I got one better. Last weekend I asked about the order of install for coilovers. Instead I get "Why did you get coilovers?" I thought that was fantastic.

01vert

Established Member
nice pics of the car on your page, like the real clean amp setup.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Crazzy_Al said:
You know what amazes me? It's that 95% of the posters here claim to be king shit and know it all, yet once you ask a real question, (not some bullshit like "How do I clean my wheels" or "which wheels look best?") no one has a ****in answer or any ****in clue. I got the answer on my own hours ago.

:shakes head:

No wonder why so many people think that MOST Mustang owners are arrogant, "know-nothing," assholes. Most of you are. Disgrace!

and why would i spend my time looking up info such as that when you can do the exact same thing? it's not like your question was something that only people would know from experience....there might be like 3 people on SVTP that would know the answer off the top of their head, and most wouldn't go look it up when you're perfectly capable of doing the exact same thing apparently....now if you'd said you had tried to look and couldn't come up w/ an answer, i probably would have tried to help....please go cry somewhere else....

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
quick01snake said:
and why would i spend my time looking up info such as that when you can do the exact same thing? it's not like your question was something that only people would know from experience....there might be like 3 people on SVTP that would know the answer off the top of their head, and most wouldn't go look it up when you're perfectly capable of doing the exact same thing apparently....now if you'd said you had tried to look and couldn't come up w/ an answer, i probably would have tried to help....please go cry somewhere else....

Amen, its not our ****ing job to fix ure problems, we got on here to discuss our cars and have a good time. IF we can help, we do, otherwise, we don't.
Please be done, as none of us are getting payed to sign on here and help you. Not to mention you gave the post an entire day to recieve an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread