what color combo for my new Viper?

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Im getting a silver 99 GTS with blue stripes shipped here this week and there are a lot of stripe/wheel combos to go with. Ill be running CCW drag pack wheels/tires but the centers can be powdercoated pretty much any color.

Here are some options, feel free to add your own combo if you have seen something different

I was either going to do blue stripes with the polished wheels but have also thought of graphite stripes/graphite wheels and also thought of black stripes with black wheels.

Ive also seen graphite stripes with black wheels but I dont know what would look best. Anyone care to photoshop, feel free.

what combo do you think would look best?

here is silver with polished (what it looks like now)

Viper14.jpg

graphite with graphite (terrible photoshop)

silvergraphite-2.jpg

graphite with black

IMG_2244full.jpg

black with silver (black wheels would look good I think)

silvblack.jpg

again, these would be ccw drag pack wheels but just so you get the idea

what do you think?

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
wow, nice viper. i think the silver/blue looks good with polished/chrome wheels, but thats me

SVT_4_me

Established Member
it doesn't really matter IMO, it will be up for sale in a matter of weeks...

just busting your balls man. i would stick with the blue stipes/polished wheels. looks hot!

SVTdubs

Established Member
here are the ccw drag wheels on it with blue stripes... one is off the cpe website

cpebanner.jpg

br1.jpg

not bad... Id like to see graphite/graphite photoshopped (the ccw's)

I LOVE the look of skinnies on a viper

03Cobra04GT

Under Construction
Established Member
The graphite w/ the black center's look the best. You always see the blue and black stripes. Do something different and go with the graphite. The CCW drag pack will look good on there. Vipers do look good w/ skinnys. Everyone with a Viper has 18 or 19 inch rims. The skinnys give it a killer look. Now after the drag pack all you will need is Twin's and an Automatic and let it fly.

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
graphite graphite IMO.

what are the plans for your build?

I love vipers. Overall for looks, power, and price they are my favorite car hands down.

SVTdubs

Established Member
just our CPE TT setup. 1000rwhp on medium boost then build the engine later and go for big power.

heres my mad photoshop skills (resizing the ccw's so they look like the drag pack, lol)
ccw.jpg

~ever~

Established Member
The Silver one with the Dark Grey stripes and Black CCW Classics is SICK!!!!!

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
just our CPE TT setup. 1000rwhp on medium boost then build the engine later and go for big power.

heres my mad photoshop skills (resizing the ccw's so they look like the drag pack, lol)
ccw.jpg

Nice!

A good friend of mine here in NC has had several TT vipers. He just bought his old one back from the guy he sold it to. It is the yellow one with black stripes that made the color of luxury and exotics awhile back, the "hyper viper". Hes educated me fairly well on the viper world, makes me want to not get an AMG and just say "**** it" and buy a 96-99 GTS.

I look forward to more of your build. Do you have any goals with it as far as the track times, or more of a cruiser, or what?

Users who are viewing this thread