what chin spoiler

todontblink

Established Member
ok so just got back into a mustang...silver 01 cobra... and need to do some little changes to make it mine. i want a chin spoiler but not 100% on the one i want. kinda thinking about going with the 03/04 cobra one just dont want to do a complete bumer swap with out having the power to go with it. anyone that has picks of some chin spoilers on your 99/01 i would love to see them!

todontblink

Established Member
i do like it on a gt but the gap on the cobra bugs me i have heard of people that have them with no gap but i have never seen one with the gap fixed
I love the mach 1 chin spoiler, looks really good too bad it dosent wrap around the whole bumper. Even then i would still use it.

kcpgt2002

Established Member
I made mine from garage door trim from lowes for about 20 bucks. It actually looks good and goes with the side skirts a little bit. Ill see if I have any picks

todontblink

Established Member
i would love to see some bigger ones if you can im kinda interested to see how it looks from the side i think i accaully saw yours on another post i started from when i went to the dyno
I have the 03 lip on mine. I love it. You can see it in my sig. If you would like more pics/bigger pics, let me know.

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
blah blah it doesn't fit all the way around. Shove it. :thumbsup:

Enjoy pics:beer:

DSC02503.jpg

DSC02514.jpg

DSC_0234_1.jpg

DSC_0233_1.jpg

DSC02470.jpg

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
i would love to see some bigger ones if you can im kinda interested to see how it looks from the side i think i accaully saw yours on another post i started from when i went to the dyno

Not a problem. The close up side pic is actually right when I put it on and did not have time to add more rivets after it settled in place.

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

todontblink

Established Member
thanks man more than likely this is what im going to go with i really like the way it looks on your car
Not a problem. The close up side pic is actually right when I put it on and did not have time to add more rivets after it settled in place.

this accually looks better than i was thinking your car looks about the same as mine i just have some fr500s but i have a buddy with a mach1 chin spoiler waiting to be put on his car. i think im going to go hold it up so i can see it in person. anyhow nice looking car
blah blah it doesn't fit all the way around. Shove it. :thumbsup:

Enjoy pics:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread