What CatBack should I go With?

G-Primo

Established Member
Hey Guys, I just wanted your input on the best Cat Back exhaust system to go on my 2002 Ligntning. It is compleatly stock, and I just want a few minor mods for now. I also want a nice CAI system. Any sugestion? Thanks!!!!

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Your first mod should be your avatar. Put a picture of that '02 black beauty on there, man... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

buckleupkiddies

BOOSTON
Established Member
i was deciding between jdm silver bullet and bassani. i heard good things about both but i choose bassani. everything went smooth putting it on and i must say its worth the money. sounds amazing.:rockon:

blackflash

Established Member
I have the Magnaflow 15714 catback system in my Lightning and it sounds excellent. For my intake I installed the Airforce one. I also installed Superchips Micro turner program. These three minor mods are working great for me; a definite improvement over stock. My next mod will be the Factory Tech Valve Body for shift improvements.

G-Primo

Established Member
How much?

What is the $ of the JDM silver bullit....I have been leaning on either that or Bassani...Also what is a good Cold air induction to get?

Thanks for the advice!

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Re: How much?

Originally posted by G-Primo
What is the $ of the JDM silver bullit....I have been leaning on either that or Bassani...Also what is a good Cold air induction to get?

Thanks for the advice!

For the Silver Bullet catback it is $525.

And I would go with Airaid CAI.
It is one of the few systems that keep the hot engine air away from the filter. I think those are going for $200 on ebay right now.

Justin@JDM

Established Member
G-Primo,

We actually have one Silver Bullet left in stock. It is a full stainless steel system. It is the only system that has slash cut tips to fill up the gap. Here are the pics of the tips... It is a truly bad system. You can call us at 732/780/0770 to order and we can get it out today.

587670d0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread