What can people tell me about the diablosport Maf IA

Redwing

Established Member
Hi. I've been a member since May 02, but I haven't posted in quite a while. I have had a rough year, but this last few months seem to be much better, so hopefully I'll be back a little more often.
Anyway.
Recently, my oldest son, Adam, who runs a small business supplying resto parts for Fox Mustangs here in Canada, bought me a Diablosport MafIA. Looks like it's easy enough to install, maybe deceptively so.
What can you guys tell me about this little gizmo?

redsvtcobra

Established Member
Very nice piece and easier to install. Unplug a couple connectors and plug this thing inline. You also need to have your tune changed to use it. When you first get it, it should be on setting 0, but after the tune change with your power levels you change it to setting 2.

Hye

Established Member
1.) It lets you increase horsepower levels upwards of 600+ rwhp with a stock maf
2.) believe it or not the stock maf can flow plenty of air through it w a mafia (500+)
3.) Needs to be worked in with the tune (i.e. the settings you put the mafia on)
4.) It takes 5 minutes to install. (Purchase velcrow so you can mount the mafia)
5.) Some people call it a bandaid, but I don't. Again the stock maf can flow plenty.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
What I can tell you is, it's not a power mod. It simply extends the range of the MAF, in the event that you are pegging it, which usually happens somewhere around 480 RWHP or so. I can also tell you that to use it, you must get a custom tune or an update on your custom tune if you have one already, unless you just keep it set on 0.

NewToFord

Established Member
If you get one get a new tune, and check a/f asap. My car was extremely lean after and custom tune and add the mafia. I since have had it adjusted, but just becareful!

Users who are viewing this thread