what can i rope my truck off with for the WOW?

bskin38

99L
Established Member
hey guys,
i need to rope my truck off. i'd like to use something like whats in this pic, but i have no idea where i'd buy those poll/round bases.
if someone has an old display i can borrow, id be happy to throw you a couple bucks. any help would be great!
Picture029.jpg

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
maybe some pvc pipe and caps. not sure about a base. its easy to drill and run some rope thru. not sure how proffesional it would look though

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Billy, the truck looked fantastic. I waited around it for a while to see if I could catch but you didn't show. Congrats on the award!

mysvtf150

00 Lightning
Established Member
Yea i did the same i hung around that area for the 10-15 mins didnt see you anywhere so kept on moving throught the rest of the show! The people that where their selling that chrome cleaner or whatever it was ended up tryin to clean my buddies watch and broke it so it took them a while to try and fix it...haha

Last edited:

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Didnt go to show and see truck, But looks SICK! Nice lightning, I miss mine...

bskin38

99L
Established Member
thanks guys!
ya, Saturday was pretty busy. i had a bunch of friends stop by the show, so i eneded up walking around with them.
jon, i saw one of your friends. i always forget his name, but i talked to him for a few mins.
i think i'll be down your way this weekend, so i might see ya around town.

Users who are viewing this thread