what can I get for my cobra?

unibager

Established Member
I am looking to sell my 93 cobra, and was wondering what you guys think I should ask for it? It does have a salvage title and 115k, but I have over 11 grand tied up in her. She looks good, but needs some body work (doors aligned etc..) and paint. She also needs the rear interior. I have posted pics before, and they are at the following address. Thanks in advance guys.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244681&highlight=unibager

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
unibager said:
I am looking to sell my 93 cobra, and was wondering what you guys think I should ask for it? It does have a salvage title and 115k, but I have over 11 grand tied up in her. She looks good, but needs some body work (doors aligned etc..) and paint. She also needs the rear interior. I have posted pics before, and they are at the following address. Thanks in advance guys.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244681&highlight=unibager

do you have a total of $11k including car or $11k plus car? you don't get most of your cash back when modding a car unless its a complete resto of a classic muscle car, but even then it takes the right buyer. depending on the reason for the salvage title, subtract about 3k from the car. if you could, put the stang back to stock and sell extra parts on the side

~Ray~

Established Member
You got about $1k in add on parts so that will make the car worth about $300 more "to the right person" but for referrance a 115k mile 93 cobra that's never been wrecked sells for about $9-10k. So I'd say it would be worth about $6500 considering it's in mint shape in & out, etc.

Last edited:

onequickgt

Established Member
Cobra

I sold a 1993 Cobra with a salvage title with 165,000 miles on it ... Very nice car all the paper work for $9,500.00 ..On sold at the NMRA event this week in Bowling Green Kentucky with 200,000 miles and salvage for $7500.00 it was a decent car teal with gray leather...Just so you would know....

~Ray~

Established Member
onequickgt said:
I sold a 1993 Cobra with a salvage title with 165,000 miles on it ... Very nice car all the paper work for $9,500.00 ..On sold at the NMRA event this week in Bowling Green Kentucky with 200,000 miles and salvage for $7500.00 it was a decent car teal with gray leather...Just so you would know....

Damn I just sold a 45k mile one mint, 100% stock with clean title for only $13.5. I've also got a 89k mile one with brand new paint with Clean title aswell I've been been offering to get rid of for the last few weeks & I'm only asking $10k for it. You must be one hell of a salesman ;)

Users who are viewing this thread