What can i get for it?

Cobrastruk04

Hey Guys! I'm selling my T67 04 Silver Cobra Coupe. I need money because i am going off to school in San Diego next year and i need the money for rent and other stuff to fill in my house. What do you guys think i could get it for? I'm hoping around 32K is that to low or to high?
The car has 16,000 miles on it!
mods:
Hellion T67 turbo kit (includes alot of stuff)
CP Pistons
Triax shifter
Liberty 26 spline imput
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Spec stage 3+ Alminum and steel flywheel
60lb injectors
C2 gauges
Bullitt Rims
BFG 315 DR
Car runs great! I'm sad that I have to get rid of her but, hey education comes first work now play later.
Let me know!
This is my stock lift i'll have more pics tommorow!
Picture002.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture001.jpg
[/IMG]

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
i think its one hell of a deal. Cobras here in socal with 25+k miles with only exhaust or stock for 29k+

MarlboroMan

Established Member
Ill give you a dollar for it. About all its worth. Kidding. Yeah in Cali you could get that for it. Im sure. Considering jackass are selling 200k mile 10 year old Civics for $6k..... :rollseyes I wouldnt spend that much for a brand new one. I dont care how reliable or good the gas mileage is. Fricken puddle jumpers. Sorry been on a daily driver hunt for a few weeks. Had to release some pressure!!

Last edited:

cobraracer46

Banned
32K is wishful thinking. When it comes to selling a modded car you will only get a couple of pennies on the dollar for them, so you will loose a lot of money there. Since you live here in California, you will also need to smog your car before you sell it and That nice turbo kit you put on the car is probably not legal.

DHill2046

Established Member
I think its just a lil high, but it is in 04, I would put it around 30k

how many pounds of boost does that turbo put out.

ripnroar46

Established Member
32K is a good deal for that car considering the miles and its an 04. You could probably get close to mid 30's for the car easily since its got a real nice turbo kit on it, if I were you i'd put this on ebay, it might take a long time to sell local.

Cobrastruk04

Thanks guys! Yea i know the Cali smog stuff really sucks and i know i can't sell in California unless the person registers it outside of california but that cali for ya. I think i'll put it up on Ebay and see if anyone would grab it im gana try for 33K sounds far i think but only the buyer will tell. Thanks guys I'm gana miss the game! Good Luck with all you cars in the future!
Devon

UCBeau

what school in SD are you going to go to? sucks you gotta sell such a great ride but i know where you are coming from

Users who are viewing this thread