What can 21K getme?

skunk50

Established Member
Terminators seems to hold their price well. i remember guys around here buying them new for $27-28k after all the rebates and incentives. 3-4 years later and they're still hovering around 23k+ with 20-40k miles.

wait for the dead of winter around February....or even around Christmas time (before and right after).

Johnny Clark

Established Member
Ok, and for people who want to come in my thread and try to get laughs, stop. I come here out of all seriousness, not for kids to think they're still in grade school. Thanks.

Now lets be serious. The offers here sound REALLY nice, im just wantin an 03-04 because they're motors are much stronger than 01's and lower.

Also, what do u think payments would be on an autoloan of 22K?

Sleev-les

Established Member
I was gonna say, if you didnt care about miles, Id sell you mine for 21k. its an 03, but has 83k miles. Im the original owner. Im tired of it and want to get rid of it. I have the following mods:
FLP heat exchanger
CAI
Accufab throttle body
2.80 pulley w/ tensioner and diablosport tuner
kooks longtube headers and shorty offroad x
magnaflow catback
pro 5.0 shortshifter
stuart warner shift light
chrome wheels 17x10.5 rears
20% tint
crossdrilled/slotted rotors

im not inspecting it unless i have to. i dont have the cats for it. plus the tint wont pass. it will cost me a bit of $$ to find cats and have the tint removed

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Sleev-les said:
I was gonna say, if you didnt care about miles, Id sell you mine for 21k. its an 03, but has 83k miles. Im the original owner. Im tired of it and want to get rid of it. I have the following mods:
FLP heat exchanger
CAI
Accufab throttle body
2.80 pulley w/ tensioner and diablosport tuner
kooks longtube headers and shorty offroad x
magnaflow catback
pro 5.0 shortshifter
stuart warner shift light
chrome wheels 17x10.5 rears
20% tint
crossdrilled/slotted rotors

im not inspecting it unless i have to. i dont have the cats for it. plus the tint wont pass. it will cost me a bit of $$ to find cats and have the tint removed

Wow, you sound really motivated.

That car is worth $18k. Tops.

Johnny, I came across a few at the auction in your price range, email me.

magRT496

Established Member
Just be patient man, you'll find the right one. it took me 6 months to find my car but i got an awesome deal. don't be afraid of miles either, 50k is nothing. just make sure the person who had it before took good care of it.

GodStang

Established Member
I got mine a year ago for $19K shipped to my door. Had like 15K miles on it. Still smells brand new in the cabin. Just keep your eye out.

scooter5

Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
Did they even make a Yugo in 93? :bash:

Is that really neccesary?

who cares you feminine hygene product??......

for your birthday , i will buy you a sense of humor.....:loser:

SSeatr

Established Member
ill sell you my black 99 cobra with 01 crate motor..motor has ruffly 45k
jl intake, 4.30's, mgw shifter, live axel swap, frpp headers, o/r x-pipe, stock gt mufflers...im in the process of putting on 03/04 bumper covers, spoiler, rocker panels, and a cobra r hood...15k OBO
get a 20k loan and dump 5 or 6 grand into the motor and smoke 03/04's!!! i keep up as it is now the car ran 12.6@114
261z2j7.jpg

Last edited:

Bascom123

Established Member
What will 21K get ya?

It will get ya my 04 GT and money left over for a supercharger. low miles, pm me if you are interested. Its an 04 COmp Orange GT Premium low miles.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
scooter5 said:
who cares you feminine hygene product??......

for your birthday , i will buy you a sense of humor.....:loser:

Who cares what you have to say about a 93 Yugo. The guy is seriously trying to buy a car, you just being a douchebag, so i decided to comment about your idiocracy.

BOOSTI

Highly Modified
Established Member
Wait it out and find a great deal....I Sold my blk 03 cobra for 23,900 a year and a half ago with 8k miles!

Deftones

Established Member
I picked mine up in Dec. 04 with 3,700 miles on her for $25,500. I live in Fort Worth, TX, and I found it on autotrader from a really cool guy in Garden Grove, Ca. You might have to travel for a really nice low mileage and low price one, but trust me in the end it is well worth it! It also had about $4,500 in aftermartket parts when I got it, and all the stock parts to go with her. I really dont think you will find a low mileage for $21,000 unless you its salvaged title or super high miles.

Users who are viewing this thread