what boost controller for TT?

chada1208

Established Member
Debating on what boost controller would be the best for me. Running a custom low mount twin turbo, built motor with cams, still IRS, still 6 speed, still on stock ecu with SCT tuner. This is a true street car, still have ac, power streeling but will be running at the track and roll racing 1/2 mile racing. I am looking to run pump 93 but will mainly be on pump e85. Probably need to run boost by gear to help lay the power down efficiently, not planning to run C02. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

IMG_1700.JPG
IMG_1700.JPG

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I have a leash BC and it works great but so does the Turbo Smart E-Boost 2 but if want the best get the AMS 2000. Having (5) different maps to chose from is sweet! Especially if u run both 93 pump and E85.

I have an E-Boost 2 for sale that I was gonna use on another project. Works perfect. Sell for $300 if interested. Its silver.

https://www.turbosmart.com/product/eboost2-60mm-black/

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I used the e-boost2 for years, it worked very well. I agree the AMS 2000 is the premier standalone controller, but for that money I'd be putting in a Holley EFI and using Holley mph based boost and traction control. That would be a much better use of funds IMO. At 4 digit power, I always recommend going to a standalone computer anyway.

Last edited:

chada1208

Established Member
thanks for the help guys think im going to go with the E2 and see how that works for now! cant wait to get it back tuned 100%

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I only have experience with AMS 1000/2000, Boost Leash and MSD.
All worked well for me.
I’m about to list the complete FAST XFI system (fully updated end of 2018) we took of my brothers turbo Terminator. His stock ECU didn’t like the big injectors, but if you’re interested in the FAST XFI, hit me up. I’ll have to check on the Boost controllers and injectors (ID1300 and 2000s).
-J

Users who are viewing this thread