what body kit is this?

6spd

Established Member
IMO this looks really sharp! i just wish the bottom middle part of the front bumper was straight and not curved at all, anyone have any idea who makes this kit?

mustang_bumper_large.jpg

reaper30

Established Member
x2 thats really nice. Looks like a roush wing n side skirts, mach 1 hood, n not sure bout front bumper but i like it.

Ghostrider02gt

Established Member
Bumper looks pretty good minus the stripes. I wish they would make nice bumpers like this without the mold for the license plate. No idea on the bumper but its a cdc shaker system hood mold onto the stock gt hood

6spd

Established Member
ok guys ive done some more research, this is what ive come up with

front bumper - called the FT 402 - made here in canada but pricey...500$ for a fiberglass bumper, thing is the company is now looking for a urethane supplier -- made by FPD

http://www.focustuning.com/mustang.bumper.release.htm

side skirts are CDC as well as the exhaust, and hood shaker.

wing looks like its roush but i could be wrong

Last edited:

machsp33d

Jim Garv
Established Member
I forget who makes it but I think I remember reading that it was made of fiberglass FTL!!! :nonono:

*EDIT* I guess you just beat me to it lol

6spd

Established Member

haha dude wtf? maybe if i posted up a black widow kit or something then yea sure...., if you dont like it thats cool man, i think it looks better than most kits out there......we cant always fit the cookie cutter svtp mold i guess?:shrug: plus i think my 3core would look right at home behind that bumper ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread