Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ravage

The Prick's on the Inside
Established Member
TieBreaker said:
Street car but weekend use only.
If it's street mainly I would go with the D1 or a smaller Vortech. I have a T-trim on my 347. The mid-range and the top end are excellent. I make about 692RWHP, I don't know how much power you had in mind, but I think a T is great for the street.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
ravage said:
If it's street mainly I would go with the D1 or a smaller Vortech. I have a T-trim on my 347. The mid-range and the top end are excellent. I make about 692RWHP, I don't know how much power you had in mind, but I think a T is great for the street.

About how much could I expect to spend on a complete kit (T or YS Trim) without fuel system? I'm just lookin' ball park it doesn't have to be a hard and fast number although that would be cool.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
go with T-trim... refer to my sig

EDIT: reread and realized this is going on a 347 so your numbers will be higher. I am VERY happy with my T-trim #'s though Im still using stock cams and Intake altho they will be changed out before to long :coolman:

Last edited:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
go with T-trim... refer to my sig

EDIT: reread and realized this is going on a 347 so your numbers will be higher. I am VERY happy with my T-trim #'s though Im still using stock cams and Intake altho they will be changed out before to long :coolman:

Tiebreaker originally posted this thread for me. I'm selling my 99 and after it's all said in done I should have 10 to 11k cash to start my next project. I've seen several 94 5.0's for around 2500 to 3000 with high mileage. I'm planning to pick one up, buy the blower and more expensive parts (block, fuel system, heads, etc...) and then finishing piecing it together. I'm looking to 331 w/ I guess a YS or T trim now plus a 100 shot probably. It's not going to be a practical vehicle but then again it's not going to be a daily driver either so I can afford some of those little extras. :thumbsup:

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
I have heard stories otherwise, but ProCharger took care of me in a big way last year so I will always be loyal to them.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
dfw99cobra said:
Tiebreaker originally posted this thread for me. I'm selling my 99 and after it's all said in done I should have 10 to 11k cash to start my next project. I've seen several 94 5.0's for around 2500 to 3000 with high mileage. I'm planning to pick one up, buy the blower and more expensive parts (block, fuel system, heads, etc...) and then finishing piecing it together. I'm looking to 331 w/ I guess a YS or T trim now plus a 100 shot probably. It's not going to be a practical vehicle but then again it's not going to be a daily driver either so I can afford some of those little extras. :thumbsup:

niceeee how many miles are on your 99 and how much are you asking? im assumin 11 or so?

dfw99cobra

Established Member
kingCOBRAsvt_99 said:
niceeee how many miles are on your 99 and how much are you asking? im assumin 11 or so?

I'm gonna start at 12,000, but I'd take 11,000 if I'm not paying shipping. It's got 72,000 miles, a freshly rebuilt tranny, and 03 Cobra IRS. Not a cosmetic gem, but not horrible either.

Wicked

Established Member
I would use a D1 or a Novi 2K for a centrifugal.

I would also consider the new KB's, but would rather do a turbo setup.

Users who are viewing this thread