What are your thoughts on the Cobra R bumper?

Cobra R Bumber with Tiger Racing hood on a black coupe

• Looks good.

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Looks like a Gay Honda.

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
What do yall think about the Cobra R bumper with the tiger Racing hood on a Black Coupe?
Just throwing an idea out there.

03_Cobra_Coy

AWESOMENESS
Established Member
I wouldn't get it for looks. I’m looking for cooling I like that Tiger Racing Hood. I forgot to put that on the Thread name.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
I'm still on the fence for the most part. Fire_4_effect has the R bumper on his OW and it looks pretty sick, definitely aggressive. As for the hood, if you're looking for function then definitely go for it.

-Eric

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
For function it is all WIN. If you race the car on a regular basis that is the way to go. If it is just on there to impress the Honda/WRX crowd then it may as well be one of those.

SVT GT

Established Member
If you actually road race with it and have the wing then great and if you actually have a real Cobra R even better! They have function but just for everyday looks...no. Looks way out of place kind of ricer like. I had the Steeda splitter and their race wing (not the Cobra R wing) on mine and noticed this after a time. It also became just a pita when it came to oil changes, washing and waxing, and working on the engine. You are always kicking that damn lip, not to mention trying to get it up on the ramps of a lift....it had to go.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I have the Steeda Cobra R front splitter that fits the stock Cobra bumper available if you are interested. Here is a picture of it. It is in mint condition, and would just need to be re-sprayed in black for your application.

002-8.jpg

beastmar

Established Member
I have the Steeda Cobra R front splitter that fits the stock Cobra bumper available if you are interested. Here is a picture of it. It is in mint condition, and would just need to be re-sprayed in black for your application.

002-8.jpg

I always see this bumper on a white cobra in someones signature. It looks really good on his car.

black 10th vert

Established Member
I always see this bumper on a white cobra in someones signature. It looks really good on his car.

Yes the screen name is fire4effect, or something like that, and yes it does look good on his car. If I don't sell the one I have, I may just paint it, and run it this season just for the heck of it. It fit's the stock bumper so well it looks like it it is one piece.

d3m01iti0n

Slow Vehicle Team
Established Member
Ive seriously considered the R lip, but it would probably get chewed up. Looks epic though. I wish SOMEBODY made a simple lip for the car.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Ive seriously considered the R lip, but it would probably get chewed up. Looks epic though. I wish SOMEBODY made a simple lip for the car.

I know, is it that hard for someone to make a factory-style lip in cf? I guarantee that thing would sell great.

-Eric

Users who are viewing this thread