What are your plans for Turkey Day?

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to know what everyones plans are for Thanksgiving, anything special?

Me - Eat, Sleep & Poop
heheeh j/k I've got dinner #1 at 12:30 at the BoyFs parents :sleeping: and then dinner #2 w/ my family.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :banana:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Work!!! The scumbags of the world dont take off for Turkeyday!

True enough.

...but sometimes the good guys need a day off.

As a single guy, my "foster family" is inviting me for a holiday.
They are a Vietnamese family who resettled in the USA in 1975. One of the girls in the family is my good friend. Have to take a raincheck with my family because I just got back this morning on a flight from Atlanta after a week of training. Not to mention just getting back from 6 months in Iraq on 12 November with a weekend to recuperate.
Been running my ass off work-wise & really don't feel like more travel, especially when I have to go to California (Camp Pendleton) on the 28th and back to Iraq for 6 months just before Christmas.

...but somebody has to do it. The pansy-ass protestors & armchair quarterbacks are too good to get dirty. :bash:

Last edited:

KFP21

Registered Post Abuser
Established Member
Go to my aunts house eat a feast, then unbuckle my belt so my pants fit better or fart either one works. Then sit on the couch and say "how did I eat so much food, I can't eat another bite." Then see one of my family members come out of the kitchen with more food and all the sudden I am hungry again. This is repeated until all the food is gone or my uncle tricks my little cousins to pull his finger and then everyone becomes sick and is no longer hungry. Happy Thanksgiving :lol:

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
I gonna swap out the control arms on my Cobra in the afternoon...later that evening, I will be at my in-laws for turkey dinner.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Eat and play with the kids,This is the first time in 8 years someone besides my wife is cooking Thanksgiving diner, So she is very happy.....

Users who are viewing this thread