what are your exhaust combinations?

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Kooks 1 5/8 headers into 2.5in O/R X-Pipe and borla stingers with 4 in tips.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtaXPvig7rs&feature=channel_video_title"]99 Cobra Dyno Kooks LT Headers Borla Cat Back - YouTube[/nomedia]

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
Stock manifolds and X-pipe with Magnaflow axle back. Will be changing out to Stainless Works LTs and custom H-pipe into the Magnaflows.

The current setup sounds good, not too loud at idle but it wakes up as you get on the gas. Basically it neighbor friendly.......for now.

Spectre500

23yrs USAF RET
Established Member
Kooks 1-7/8 with 3 inch catted X and MMS mufflers

Muscle around town... Press Play and cops may be called....

09 did you get your MMS from Alex on the Team Shelby forum??? or did you get them from Macs???

Would you please post up a video... I'm on the fence, thinking about Corsa, Borla or Bassanni or Macs. trying to get that ultimate musclecar sound without the raspiness or crackling. Love the Dynatechs Lt's

Synister500

I'm with stupid
Established Member
good man! is this the 3 Inch exhaust from borla?

Sure is. It has a nice deep tone just cruising around, but could make your ears bleed standing right behind it at WOT.

Nice!!! I'd say thats close to perfection!!!

Almost! I added this this week for the SVT Shoot out in Bowling Green, I'd say it'll be a little closer to perfection now:beer:

dcdd762e.jpg

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member

jcveron

Established Member
is the 3 inch from borla considered a stinger? ATAK? how does this compare to the magnapack 3" from magnaflow in your opinion?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Stock manifolds and X-pipe with Magnaflow axle back. Will be changing out to Stainless Works LTs and custom H-pipe into the Magnaflows.

The current setup sounds good, not too loud at idle but it wakes up as you get on the gas. Basically it neighbor friendly.......for now.
Same setup here. Magnaflows with stock mid pipe is real docile. Sleeper mode. But wife loves it.........

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Any sound clips? Is it raspy/tin canny?

Actually sounds great. Like the old 5.0s really. Zero drone on the inside and has a nice throaty growl. Now up top it gets the nascar sound. Exhaust sort of mimics the supercharger whine. There is the little raspy when coming down from wide open throttle but not ricey at all. Gets compliments everywhere I go.

Users who are viewing this thread