What are you guys doing to prep your car for knotts?

svtaddict

Established Member
ive already buffed and waxed my car to get rid of the swirls and will wax it again the day before. what about all of you i remember a post a couple years ago of people posting little things they were doing before the show. thought it would be a cool thread.

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
ive already buffed and waxed my car to get rid of the swirls and will wax it again the day before. what about all of you i remember a post a couple years ago of people posting little things they were doing before the show. thought it would be a cool thread.

The cobra is getting a new set of bilstiens in the front, the Mach and the c/s will most likely get detailed and any little items taken car of like maintaince services before hand. You gonna be in the snake pit?

svtaddict

Established Member
yes i will be. all i need maintanence wise is a new blower belt. chip..chirp..chirp car is soo shiny right now. i havent buffed it in about a year and a half and i cant beleive the paint got that bad. now its tits though

Last edited:

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Nice, I was gonna get new fog lamps for the cobra since it had a 2001 bumper when father bought it in 07, they will have to wait until after knotts

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
paint correction, full detail (may get friday off) hopefully my BAER 6Ps are on for FFF

flS/R

Established Member
I just got done fixing my clear. Now I am doing all the little details in the interior and engine compartment. If I can get the cash I might put some new tires on it as well

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
Fully polished Systemax intake

New custom turbo

Coat my new Baer brakes

Redo entire vacuum system with hard lines

Redo entire gauage and electrical system under dash...

svtaddict

Established Member
20130404_134133_zpse71fdcc2.jpg
20130404_134155_zps91cf81bf.jpg
20130404_134056_zpsff69580d.jpg
helped a new cobra owner clean up his exhaust today for the show. his is the co.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
....not a damn thing cause I'm in South Korea waiting for North Korea, to "make a move" :burn:
yes, I'm gonna miss the show this year

Last edited:

svtaddict

Established Member
take a couple out for me and thanks for your service stay well. always looking forward to seeing your car.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Installing a Vortech blower and cleaning up some things in the engine bay. Friday and Saturday before the show it'll get waxed and detailed.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread