What are you driving? / Jr Update

Jpjr

Established Member
In response to the numerous threads inquiring about my whereabouts, I am still living and working in California. I get home a few times a year, but unfortunately have not driven the Cobra in a long time. It is garaged, and the turbo kit is still in the closet. It will probably stay there until I have enough money to throw at an install.

In the meantime, I though I would post up what I (+ wifey) are driving these days... better pics if I can get them online somehow.

New Ride:'06 Caddy STS-V (469hp / SC / Slush)

1645_main_f.jpg

Outgoing Ride: '06 Caddy CTS-V (400hp / NA / 6spd)
Wifey Ride: '08 Jeep GC Overland (350hp / NA / 4x4)

Why did I dump the CTS? Lease was up. Why not buy the new one? I will eventually, but not paying $70k for it to plummet in value. The STS is not as much fun to drive, but actually faster and much better in traffic. The build quality is significantly better. I wish it was a bit smaller, but it does help my bada-bing/motor city street cred in Cali.

So in the 'where are they now' tradition, let me know how all you guys are doing and what is going on with your vehicles these days.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Doing fine here. My car is in the same condition as it was a couple months ago when you last saw it. I've finished the wire harness for the dual fpdm's and the fuel tank is ready to go in pretty much. I have been working on a huge landscaping project at the house though and the car has been kicked to the curb until the landscaping is finished.

Jpjr

Established Member
Doing fine here. My car is in the same condition as it was a couple months ago when you last saw it. I've finished the wire harness for the dual fpdm's and the fuel tank is ready to go in pretty much. I have been working on a huge landscaping project at the house though and the car has been kicked to the curb until the landscaping is finished.

If I was there that car would be done. That motor is going to be in sane. Glad to hear you are doing well bro.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
If I was there that car would be done. That motor is going to be in sane. Glad to hear you are doing well bro.

It wouldn't be done with the hours you work, you work more than me. It will be done for next spring/summer though. It will nickle/dime me just a little more to be fully done.

Users who are viewing this thread