What are you asking for Christmas?

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Again, another year and I cannot seem to put anything down that I need/want for Christmas from my family or girlfriend. Was wondering what you guys are asking for? GPS, Cellphone, Tvs, clothes? Include pics if you want...maybe it will give me an idea.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
I should be asking for another xbox 360 since I just got the red ring of death.................again !!!!!!!!!!!! :bash:

chrisheltra

Established Member
Lets see in a dream world I would want a built bored and stroked block with 4V heads sporting twins and a built tranny.

But thats not going to happen so Ill take gift cards.

iflyagfour

Established Member
LFP gift cards... Thats about it. My fiance hates it because I just go out and buy things when I want them. She says it makes it hard to shop for me.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I told my gf that I wanted nothing but a ZJ.... If you have to ask, you can't afford it...

Seriously though, I think I'm going to cut my limit for buying for her at 500.00, but I make more than she does. I hate getting things for x-mas, but like giving them..

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
a hot girl ready to do whatever to me

^I want one of those!:rockon:

But I usally buy a new guitar so that's on order, and I think the wife got me a cool new watch that I showed her yesterday @ the mall.

LSUstang05

Established Member
- I want a 6 month membership to the Blockbuster All-Access pass thing except for games.
- I also want a BBQ Grill that I found at Home Depot (500 sq in cooking area and relatively cheap)
- HID Headlights for the truck

That's pretty much it. Like previously stated, it's going to be a pretty skinny Christmas this year. Honestly, I'm OK with that as long as I'm with the family and we all have some good fun throwing the football and watching football.

Users who are viewing this thread