What are these worth?

Labora

Is that a Fobra?
Established Member
I have a set of tan 94-98 Cobra Air bags I'm guessing around 500$????

And one I'm really in the dark about is I have the 3rd brake light to a 94-95 Cobra wing, I haven't seen these for sale too often. (Yes it works) :shrug:

Thanks for any help. :)

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
That spoiler brake light is worth a few dollars to many '94 - '95 owners. You just need to make sure it's not from one of the aftermarket spoilers ... I believe there is a slight difference in size & appearance. I'd ask for 20 - 30.00. I'd like to have had one for my old '95, but I wasn't going to pay a fortune for it - I'd rather have unplugged the light assy.

BTW, how did you come up with the brake light? Just wondering ...

Last edited:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
BTW, here are the sticker numbers on the OEM brake light assembly ...

spoiler2.jpg

Labora

Is that a Fobra?
Established Member
That spoiler brake light is worth a few dollars to many '94 - '95 owners. You just need to make sure it's not from one of the aftermarket spoilers ... I believe there is a slight difference in size & appearance. I'd ask for 20 - 30.00. I'd like to have had one for my old '95, but I wasn't going to pay a fortune for it - I'd rather have unplugged the light assy.

BTW, how did you come up with the brake light? Just wondering ...

Eh, 30~ isn't enough to make it worth selling. Guess I have to wait a few more years. Only other thing I could find was a whole wing for sale for 140~ so I guess that might be about right.

And it is from my old cobra so yah it is legit ford stuff, and needless to say I got a few extra parts.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Ref: your photo:

"Holy crap, Batman ..."

There must be a better way to work underneath that Cobra! JK LOL :dancenana:

I just mentioned the aftermarket light assembly because there has been one owner I know of that had an aftermarket spoiler that came on his used Cobra. The dimensions of the two lights were different (slightly).

Sure, you can hold onto the light until it becomes a collector's item - it's your business, and none of mine. The "brothers of the Cobra" once in a while do remarkable things for other brothers - some have even sent free items to other owners ... things that were just laying around the garage. No criticism intended, it was just a "wag" on the price.

:beer::banana::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread