What are the top 5 most popular/important suspension mods for a 5.0?

cheetah25291

Established Member
Hey guys,

So I just installed Eibach Sport Lines on my 2014 5.0 and they feel and look GREAT. I'm really happy with them. Now that I know how much of a difference suspension mods make on this car I am trying to buy as many suspension mods as possible within the next couple months. My car has the track pack, and my question is, What are the most important and or popular suspension mods.

I would love it if i can get a top 5 list from you guys. This will help me a lot in choosing what I will be doing next! Thanks a lot guys!!

SteveC

Established Member
A good set of shocks/struts, preferably adjustable. Also get the LCA relocation brackets, you will need them with that big of a drop.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
1a) upper control arm mount.
1b) 2 hole upper mount
3) double adjustable rear shocks
4) lower control arms
5) single adjustable fronts

this is what I would recommend. let us know if we can help you out

Voltwings

Established Member
i'd get a panhard bar and LCA's + brackets with any sort of drop. I had the mild Eibachs ( i forget what they're called, but only like 1" all around) and the LCA's were still very much needed, and my car was like 3/4" further to the driver side before it was re centered with the PHB. The car being off whack side to side is something you can definetly feel... I really didnt realize it was doing it until i put the PHB on and it suddenly wasnt doing it any more, then it was a WORLD of difference making any sort of turn, spirited or not.

cheetah25291

Established Member
i'd get a panhard bar and LCA's + brackets with any sort of drop. I had the mild Eibachs ( i forget what they're called, but only like 1" all around) and the LCA's were still very much needed, and my car was like 3/4" further to the driver side before it was re centered with the PHB. The car being off whack side to side is something you can definetly feel... I really didnt realize it was doing it until i put the PHB on and it suddenly wasnt doing it any more, then it was a WORLD of difference making any sort of turn, spirited or not.
Awesome man, thank you for the advice.

cheetah25291

Established Member
Anyone know the major differences between the BMR adjustable panhard, and the BMR double adjustable panhard?

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Double adjustable will allow you to adjust without disconnecting one end of the bar. 5 min job vs. 20 min basically.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
1 Springs
2 Panhard
3 Lower Relocation Brackets (most important item after you lower the)
4 Lower Control arms
5 Upper and mount

6 Shocks
7 Struts

Baysixx

Established Member
I'm mostly a daily driver and I wanted good traction on the street with a good tire. I went with
Lca, lca relocation brackets, springs, shocks/struts, and a panhard bar.
I plan on getting a driveshaft, uca and mount later down the road because my car hooks well for how I want it to.

Users who are viewing this thread