What are the record times for these Cobras??

G03SVT

Banned
Well Lou ran 11.16 with stock upper so I think he is actually faster then anyone with a aftermarket upper.

Upper/lower would be Tommy I believe at 10.97.

Ported upper/lower I know Broke7 has a 10.89, I think that is the fastest.

Not that I keep up with this or anything, haha.

G03SVT

Banned
undrpresr said:
Are you kidding me? Lou ran an 11.16???? What was done to his car?? Goddamn thats fast.

Massive weight reduction ;-)

EDIT: I'm talking about Lou @ Laurel Mountain Mustang

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
What about fastest non-pullied, non-ported Eaton???? Lou may have that one too! Or Jake up in Mass. Solid rears, gears, lots of weight reduction, skinnies, slicks....the works.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
1fastredcobra said:
Do any of the above times use nitrous or is it all weight reduction, along with tires, etc?
No, the guys Gerry mentioned where all blower only. Venemous John up in New York has run some 10.3's with ported Eaton and Nitrous though. But, I think the Strictly boys have run some pretty good times with juice. Ken?

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
1fastredcobra said:
Do any of the above times use nitrous or is it all weight reduction, along with tires, etc?

Both Tommy's & Allan's (Broke7)are full weight + IRS, DR's/ET Streets. Lou's is weight reduction & solid axle. Tommy ran 11.30 with upper only & Allan ran 11.2x upper only. I think someone got below this with upper only but don't remember who....

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
G03SVT said:
What is that supposed to mean? Some people do race their cars and are curious to know.

No ****ing shit. There is also a sticky maintained by Antex that covers this very info. That is what that is supposed to mean.

G03SVT

Banned
drillsergeantjra said:
No ****ing shit. There is also a sticky maintained by Antex that covers this very info. That is what that is supposed to mean.

Who shit in your cheerios this morning :eek:

Besides Jason was not even talking about the MACA, he is talking about anyone that has a Cobra. Don't read the post if your not interested :poke:

G03SVT

Banned
Antex said:
Both Tommy's & Allan's (Broke7)are full weight + IRS, DR's/ET Streets. Lou's is weight reduction & solid axle. Tommy ran 11.30 with upper only & Allan ran 11.2x upper only. I think someone got below this with upper only but don't remember who....

I think Allan fastest nonported eaton time was 11.4 and 11.2 was with the port upper only. That was always my goal but now I have the lower.

1fastredcobra

Established Member
IronTerp said:
No, the guys Gerry mentioned where all blower only. Venemous John up in New York has run some 10.3's with ported Eaton and Nitrous though. But, I think the Strictly boys have run some pretty good times with juice. Ken?

man, thats some great times.

G03SVT

Banned
Fastest nitrous pass was a 10.07 by a guy on modularfords, and then you have the guy who supposedly ran 9.96 but many think the timing clocks were wrong on that pass.

Either way we will find out at WFC9, all the big dogs will be there and few will be running eatons.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
G03SVT said:
Who shit in your cheerios this morning :eek:

Besides Jason was not even talking about the MACA, he is talking about anyone that has a Cobra. Don't read the post if your not interested :poke:

How was I supposed to know he wasn't talking about MACA? It was posted in the MACA forums and was not specified otherwise. Sometimes a person has to read the post to decide if they are interested or not. :rolleyes: :poke:

G03SVT

Banned
Well since he didn't say who has the fastest pass in the MACA then that would imply he is talking about anyone with a Cobra.

I just thought it was messed up to put the bored smiley on someone's else's post, it's rude and really POINTLESS. But then again this is the East Coast right... so I guess that is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread