What are our cars worth

03kobra

Established Member
I was just wondering is anyone knew what our cars value is now. Like trade in value, private party sale value, etc....I know milege effects it so in that case I have about 7000 miles on it.

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
I'll give you $1.75 today and today only. ;-)

I really don't know. I was always told your car is worth what ever YOU can sell it for.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
About $28.5k to private party if you're lucky..... Trade in can vary depending on how much their going to rape on the other car. But usually less than private party I would assume.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
probably not -- haven't checked. I'm trying to sell mine and based on what I've learned, and what others have bought used 03 cobras for, it's right about 28k. sucks doesn't it?

SStupid

Established Member

I bought a used one a month ago for 29K. It had 13K miles on it and was in perfect condition. I saw a couple with fewer mileage for 28.5K, but they were all over 1000 miles away, so it all depends on the market, condiiton of the car, geography, and how bad someone wants it. Start high (around 32K) and go down from there. Cars are never an investment. They are permanent debt. If you spend an extra 2K or so in mods, then it actually makes your car worth less money and you're out 2K extra. Sucks is right. :cryying:

Russtang

Established Member
Originally posted by Forbidden Snake
probably not -- haven't checked. I'm trying to sell mine and based on what I've learned, and what others have bought used 03 cobras for, it's right about 28k. sucks doesn't it?

That doesn't suck at all. Sounds great to me!

...but then again, I'm looking to BUY. :p

Venmus

Established Member
i paid 31K for my vert in November. Im looking for a Coupe this summer that has less than 8k on it and some mods (chip/pulley/intake/exhaust). Wanting to pay 26ish. Ill wait until the 04s are avialable and the 03s will be selling cheaper.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I don't now how the rest of you feel, but mines priceless to me... I would rather sell a redundant organ than this BEAST

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by 03kobra
I was just wondering is anyone knew what our cars value is now. Like trade in value, private party sale value, etc....I know milege effects it so in that case I have about 7000 miles on it.

they will become priceless when they stop making 400 rhp V-8 cars and go to V-6 or 4 bangers as standard.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread