What are 03 seats worth

jobsi

Established Member
I am thinking about selling my front and possibly back seats out of my 03 cobra coupe black with grey suede . Seats are mint car only has 8k miles. I don’t have any pics on my phone or I would put a pic up . I would do local pick up only . What are they worth ?

RichM1983

Established Member
I see them usually for sale around $1,000 in average shape. I have saw nice mystichrome go for around $2,000. I'd say if they are perfect they would be somewhere between there. Probably $1,200 -$1,500.

In the long run I think you should keep them. A lot of buyers like the factory seats and finding a nice set like you probably have will be increasing difficult as the years go by.

jsruss

Established Member
I am thinking about selling my front and possibly back seats out of my 03 cobra coupe black with grey suede . Seats are mint car only has 8k miles. I don’t have any pics on my phone or I would put a pic up . I would do local pick up only . What are they worth ?
I’m currently trying to find back seats for my 03 coupe. I have the delete kit in mine now. I’m in OK though.

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
I bought a like brand new set of fronts for a little over 1k. I will sell my old fronts for a good deal if picked up. They are 7 out of 10 condition. Light gray middles.
412 6511920

jobsi

Established Member
I see them usually for sale around $1,000 in average shape. I have saw nice mystichrome go for around $2,000. I'd say if they are perfect they would be somewhere between there. Probably $1,200 -$1,500.

In the long run I think you should keep them. A lot of buyers like the factory seats and finding a nice set like you probably have will be increasing difficult as the years go by.

I agree that there gonna get harder and harder to find originals. Only problem for me is finding a safe place to store them

jobsi

Established Member
I’m currently trying to find back seats for my 03 coupe. I have the delete kit in mine now. I’m in OK though.

Yes OK is a little to far. I’m sure you will find a back seat closer to you
Any reason why your getting rid of the delete ?
I was thinking of putting 2 nice seats in with the delete

jsruss

Established Member
Yes OK is a little to far. I’m sure you will find a back seat closer to you
Any reason why your getting rid of the delete ?
I was thinking of putting 2 nice seats in with the delete
I want to put original back seats back in, so I won’t have a use for the delete. My two boys love riding in the Cobra, but I can’t have both in it without back seats and no seat belt.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Keep them for resale value.

This! I know they are big and a challenge to store, but one of two options will occur down the road:

1. You sell the car and the buyer will absolutely want the stock seats. You will take quite the ding without them.

2. You keep the car forever and eventually want to return your collector car back to stock.

If you don’t have space at your place to store them, inquire with a friend or get a storage unit and put your other excess crap in it.

Don’t get sucked into the allure of a quick grand or two selling these seats now. You’ll kick yourself later.

Users who are viewing this thread