what an idiot

svtxchinoy

Established Member
lolz, sounded like while he was spinning, he was grabbing his balls, lolz. "OH Sh*et, OH F OH F OH F* HAHAHAHAH :lol: :burn:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Originally posted by sikwitit36
yep Ive been there and done that. The 81 chevy in my signature I had taken to Mokan dragway about 2 yrs ago and I had some Hoosiers on her and it started pouring down rain about 6 miles out from the house. And I drove to the track with them on cause the tracks only about 18 miles away and I didnt expect it to rain but it did. I took it slow but I was still slippin a little and I pulled a hill on a bridge going about 35 and i gave her just enough gas to push her up the hill nice and easy and she gave out and I did a nice job pulling her out smooth but I barely clipped the gaurd rail with the front right fender (right after I had installed that chrome Billet Slat grille and bent it up MAN I WAS P'OED). I had a buddy with me and we were talkin about how dead quiet we got while I had lost it and we were doing 360s. But I and him both now we didnt flip out like this dude.

Please man, pleeease.... talk about some run-on sentences. Jezus!:bash:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Originally posted by REPOEDsDIME
Please man, pleeease.... talk about some run-on sentences. Jezus!:bash:

Bleh' Who cares man, it's still understandable. This isn't the University of SVT college degree website. Internet is where you kick off your shoes and become lazy anyways, or as the lazy people say it "N E WAYZ".

Ight. I C U L8R

sikwitit36

Banned
ROGER that on the run on sentences. I didnt notice that until you said something but damn them are some some long sentences and I drug that story long too. remind me more often. Hey I got an 8th grade education too. I didnt get that high up in english or grammar or whatever you call it:bash: :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread