What about this for a tat?

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
Looking to get my first tattoo and was thinking this due to my families heritage. I think its kinda cool, basically what it is is the symbol that was put on a Viking warrior's gravestone and is called the "Heart/Seal of the Slain". It was the symbol that was shown to Odin to allow the warriors into Valhalla, which is like their Heaven. Its called a Valknut, and I want to get it on my back right shoulder blade.

the first one is the actual symbol and the second one is what someone already got, but its kinda molested if you look closely and probably wouldnt get the nordic writing.
Just worried about going a little D&D style and looking nerdy haha.
Thought it would be cool considering im also in the service now

BTW the heritage thing, both sides of my great grandparents were from norway
valknut2lk.gif

tattoo105.gif

scancion

Established Member
Not my style, but if it means something to you then thats all that matters. If its a family heritage then go for it.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks cool to me. even with the nordic writing. or get it in the color of the norweiisign flag.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Pretty cool, not really my style though, but what matters is if you like it. Your body is a canvas, put some art on it.

svt_nick69

Established Member
tattoo's FTW. I have 4 now. My backs all done, Have my last name down my spinal cord and I have the SRH logo on my upper back and some what of my collar bone piece started. I ****ing love tattoo's.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Why not just get Chinese characters like everybody else. Jk, Looks cool to me and I find it interesting that someone does a little research about their heritage.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Does it actually mean something to you? Or would you be getting this to play a bad ass?

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
i say to each their own man!! if it means something to you then who cares what anybody has to say!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I like it. See if you can find a artist that can do really nice "flash" tattoos. Get that done in just black, no color. The "flash" is a type of shading. I think that would look really cool.

bones srt-4

yep,still a neon.
Established Member
i have 6 tats , looking to get an indian thunderbird across my shoulders.

i think that tat is cool , just make sure someone doesn't butcher it like in the pic.

crazyj0n

Established Member
Looks like a pontiac solstice IMO.

Anyways, go for it, and make sure its quality shit.

Users who are viewing this thread