What about the interior?

Overboost.

Established Member
I havnt seen anything on the interior....

Anyone have any imput?

Just an educated guess, but it'll just be a polished up 10-14 interior with better materials. We'll probably see a similar gauge layout to the 13-14 cars, with a 4.2" LCD in the center of the gauges, and connected to MyFord Touch.

bumplime

Established Member
I'm hopin for more than just a "polished up" 10-14 interior, and I'm betting that it will be. I see Ford really stepping up to better materials, fit/finish etc in the 2015. If they don't, they'll be torn apart by many folks. I think the biggest complaints I've read are about seat material. We will see soon, hopefully

bpmurr

Established Member
I'm hopin for more than just a "polished up" 10-14 interior, and I'm betting that it will be. I see Ford really stepping up to better materials, fit/finish etc in the 2015. If they don't, they'll be torn apart by many folks. I think the biggest complaints I've read are about seat material. We will see soon, hopefully

They're going to have to. Chrysler has been making huge gains in this department. I just sat in my friends new Ram truck and was really impressed by the interior. One of the reasons he got it over the F150.

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
Just an educated guess, but it'll just be a polished up 10-14 interior with better materials. We'll probably see a similar gauge layout to the 13-14 cars, with a 4.2" LCD in the center of the gauges, and connected to MyFord Touch.

Its not even close actually. It is a totally new interior with cues from the previous Gen Mustangs and other high performance Fords (Think Ford GT). It is very impressive.

Hwy. Chile

Established Member

What's the "educated" part of this? Are you saying you have inside information?

Lemers

Established Member
I don't think ford will pull a 2010 (redesign the car, but update the engine in 2011) with the 2015 mustang interior.

Its going to be a complete redesign, exterior and interior. Even though its expected that ford will use its current V6 and V8 there may be updated engine options as well. Every magazine is waiting to do a cover story on this car its interior wont look anything like the current models.

Users who are viewing this thread