What a way to start the day!

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Alarm clock doesnt go off this morning. F@*#! So im late. You know that groggy feeling you get when you are startled out of bed, and you just cant wake up? I had it. I forgot my store keys at home, so I have to turn around and go get them, F@*$! After I go back and get them, I'm cruising along on the parkway, and a great song comes on the radio. I look over to my left, and a new blue saleen mustang is sitting right beside me. He gives me a nod, I nod back. For the next ten minutes on the parkway, we just kept racing and messing around. There is no better way to snap out of a bad mood or morning then doing 135 on the parkway with another oustanding car, listening to great music. He gets off at the same exit as mine, and ofcourse we wind up parking near one another. It was a blown 03 Saleen. His last dyno had him at 370'ish rwhp. Great lookin car.

ssssnake

Established Member
Besides having to work, sounds like you're enjoying your weekend! Hope you had a good morning. :)

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Sounds like it turned out for the best. If I don't take a shower before I leave for work forgitaboutit!! OOOOHHHH COOFFFEEE!!!! Dude I typed tit.

Users who are viewing this thread