What a perfectly nice day...

hj16

Established Member
How bad is it?

Thats how my GT got killed. Except it was a Soccer Mom who did the damage. And I was the young person, it just shows that age has nothing to do with stupidity.

Hopefully everything will work itself out.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Ah man....thats really a shame!

Lobo

Established Member
Well it's not too bad... poor kid was getting really shaky though when my door opened and 230 angry lbs headed his way lol...

The trunk lid is bent up a bit on the right side and I'll need a new bumper I guess... I hope nothing happened to the frame...

Also the right exhaust tip is totally pushed in, but I was going to replace the stock catback anyways.

We'll see, I just hope his insurance company won't try to back out. I stopped at a 'dark yellow' light, went red the minute I came to a halt. Then came the bang. You never know if they come up with shit like I shouldn't have stopped so early.

Lobo

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Yeah, i'm also 17 and i'd be pretty scared if i just hit a 230lb man's 03 cobra...lets hope it works out for the best. Hey, now you can get the catback a little bit quicker...

MTI LS1

Yeah 03DOHC is right. If someone hits you from begind it is their fault period. Of course there are some special cases, but for the most part that stays true. One day, some lady swerved into my lane, slammed on the brakes, I hit her and then the police said that it was my fault. I was about to open a large can of whoop ass on both of them!!!!

Lobo

Established Member
Oh yes and my neck is fine and so are the kid and his passengers.
Thanks for the concern though!!

:)

Lobo

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
I hate to hear that. Hopefully you and the car will be good as new shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread