What a Kill

DA_MYSTIK_1

Established Member
Sup guys have a little kill story foy you.

Leaving a long hard day at the office im just crusing down 20 ( If your from DFW you know what highway im talking about) minding my own business. When I look to my left and see a Red CobraR and a Saleen E going at it. Im doing around 70 and both of these beautifull stangs fly right bye me as if I were sitting still. There was no point on me down shifting and wasting my gas to catch them so I let them go. Like I always say " if its meant to be it will be".

Sure enuff it was I pulled along the CobraR knowing he was game and down shifted in to 3rd waiting for him to due the same.
he honks 1,2,3 and hes off having the advantage since he was honking and has a car on me. I slam the throttle and start gaining on him little bye little bye the time I hit 4th gear I was 1/2 car in front and he shuts it down and I do the same. Pulls up next to me and tells me I have a sweet looking ride and tells me that the his buddy in the Saleen E is further down to cacth him and run him.

So I do and there he was waiting for me. This time I down shifted to 2nd since these Saleens are a little faster. I honk 3honks 1,2,3 and I have the advantage untill his s/c kiked n and whooped my ass I was very pleased to die to a suitable foe. we pulled into a gas station and we talked for at least an 1hr. told me he has a k/b on his s-e and has at least 700hp I was like wow you murdered me . then he tells me he wasnt even trying I was like gee thatks. but all in all what a race and a good day.

roushcobra2003

Established Member
LOL DAMN i wish i had a E or cobra r where i live never see any except saleen's but i think there the $hit ones without a sc
GOOD kill on the cobra R

Fang

Established Member
You can't ask for a better time than that. Sounds like the Saleen was pretty mean.

04HillzGT

Established Member
man you killed a cobra R that's freakin hot as hell, and you probably paid a lot less for your car than he did but hey they are some sweet cars as well

Boostin03

I live the Viking Song
Established Member
Your even lucky to have raced either of the two...i would love to spank a Cobra R...Saleens are just downright nasty..Good Death...Great Kill..CHEERS!

DA_MYSTIK_1

Established Member
Thanks guys relly enjoy the feed back. as far as that S-E goes that was 1 bad ass ride. Ive never heard a meaner car then his. but its Ok Ill get him next time ill make sure of that even if i only win 1 race its still a win lol

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
damn! thats awesome! i would love just to see a cobra R, 04 mystic cobra, and a mean ass saleen going at it!
FORD performance all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:
Jd

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Man, that is a great road to run on too. I have yet to see a Cobra R here in DFW, I would really like to have been right next to you on that trip...

Users who are viewing this thread