What a difference

randyp97svt

Established Member
I just finished putting on poly lower front A-Arm bushings, MM CC Plates and solid P/S rack bushings and man it drives incredible. It aready has an 1-1/4 sway bar and some race craft springs. It is crazy how the response is and way more stable. I think the next step is a tubular K member and some coil overs. I am looking to make it a twin turbo eventually and also do a few road courses every now and then.

randyp97svt

Established Member
It was a liitle bit of a pain, it recommends to burn the old ones out, The larger ones were not too bad, I just used a flat punch and hammer, got it under the metal lip and with a little work popped them out. The small ones on the other hand, were a little harder. Since I didn't have a torch, I used the old hand drill and drilled all around the inside of the sleeve until I was able to beat out the center spacer, (have a black thumb nail to proove it) Once that was out I just used a screw driver a pulled out what was left of the rubber bushings. oops I missed the last part of your question, yes the A-arms have to be removed to do it.

randyp97svt

Established Member
I want to get the MM tubular K member and A-arms with coil overs, the bushings were shot after 11 years and don't have the funds right now so that's why.

Users who are viewing this thread