What a beast!

Grover03

Established Member
One 03 Cobra + one KB blower = whole new car. Thanks Pete!!
:beer:

Thanks to Rick at AR for totally eliminating the 'hop' (it was bad)
Still getting used to the exhaust - wicked loud.

Love taking people out for a ride. Reactions range from 'stop the car', to 'don't do that any more', to 'feels like an amuesment park ride!':nono:

This is the first time I have ever been close to having a car just the way I want it!

Grover

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
You guys are not making not buying the KB easy. So it is that much faster.

btw, my parents and wife will not get in my car anymore unless my kids are. They assume since my kids are in the car I drive safer.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Yea, that MAC is an azz kicker of an exhaust, especially with the off-road...OMG!!! I hope my new Borla Stinger sounds that good, but hopefully not as loud. Congrats on the KB, you have much bigger cojones than I, and probably a bigger paycheck!!!

Grover03

Established Member
Yea, I am seriously considering putting the cats on, but I will first line the inside and trunk with B-quiet and see how that sounds.

Grover

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
thats good news grover, another happy KB customer. BTW- what psi are you running on pump gas?

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
:beer: to u Grover. Gotta start asking now: what's more rare than seeing an 03 Cobra....one that's not KB blown ;-)

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Envious sig list of power mods you have there, Grover...

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Nice setup! Bet that vert is a real beast :thumbsup:

I see you're running the 55lb injectors and the BAP...most folks are going with one or the other. What's the reasoning behind your descision?
Any numbers/times/graphs on it yet?

Grover03

Established Member
Well, I use the 93 octane here in Ohio. According to Pete I am good to go either 17 or 19lb with my tune. The rides with the 19lb are just a blur. There are NO dyno's near me, nearest is about 90 min away. Pete made sure my A/F was good before I left his shop. I am trying to set up a dyno next week in Cleveland area. Supposedly they have a Roush tuner coming up there and we are trying to set up a meeting, for whatever that is worth.
I went with the injectors and the BAP because that is what Pete recommended for my setup.

Grover

Grover03

Established Member
Oh, one more thing. We have a 1/4 mile strip around here that is sometimes lax on rules, etc. I hope to give them a try after I get the dyno worked out. I don't mind wearing a helmut, but I will not put a roll bar in the vert. This track will often let it slide.

Grover

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
sounds good, let us know how it goes on the dyno. I would really like to know how much you make with 19psi on pump gas

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Originally posted by Grover03
Oh, one more thing. We have a 1/4 mile strip around here that is sometimes lax on rules, etc. I hope to give them a try after I get the dyno worked out. I don't mind wearing a helmut, but I will not put a roll bar in the vert. This track will often let it slide.

Grover

I doubt they will let a 11 sec run slide:eek: Better be good at power braking near line, or let me drive
:nonono:

jason

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by 2thman
I doubt they will let a 11 sec run slide:eek: Better be good at power braking near line, or let me drive
:nonono:

jason

He might be in high 10s and I can't see them letting that slide even if it was a coupe.

Grover03

Established Member
Toofast4u,

You might be right. I have been to a couple car shows around here, that is where I heard about this track. Never been there yet myself. The guys I have talked to claim and appear to have 10sec cars - no cages. But you are right, all hear say up till now.

Grover

JClifton

Uhh it's stock!
Established Member
Where did you guys buy your KB from? Direct from KB? I'm just looking for price quotes etc... thinking about banking for a month or so and picking one up.

-- Jaret

Users who are viewing this thread