what a bad day!....

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
Well to start off my new born got put in the hospital then on the way to work today on the L someone wants to be a wise guy and try to race so i tapped the gas and showed him he did want none! and then all of a sudden he decides to get into my lane and slam on brakes. me 2" from his bumper.. smart asses piss me off... well then he wants to throw the bird.. by this timeim laughin at him.. some litte 17 year old kid that has just gotten his lisence what a loser!. better go home and cry to mommy and daddy cause he wants to get in front of me and slam on brakes so that i will rear end him.. not!.... but when i get to work today. the boss wants to be an ass and send me to the beach just to pick up a check...when i get on the free way some damn trnafer truck wants to try to run into me. when i get to wilmington to get this check. "some girl" thinks she had permissio to touch my truck.. now there is hand prints and a scratch on it... a damn cat walked on the L this morning needless to say i cought the cat i dont think he will be walkin on any cars again.... this day sucked!
:cuss::cuss::cuss:

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
I don't know if anyone else will agree with me, but you start some of the worst threads... void of any significance and usually having nothing to do with the technical aspects of Gen 2 Ls. I'm gonna have to call :wf: on this one... probably better of in the Roadside Pub.

I don't mean to come of as an a-hole, but all I know about you is that you wrecked your L evading Johnny Law the first day you owned it, then start a thread complaining because you were recently cited for several traffic violations. If I wanted to hear useless ramblings, I'd talk to my wife.

I do however hope all is well for your child.

Last edited:

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
:coolman:
I don't know if anyone else will agree with me, but you start some of the worst threads... void of any significance and usually having nothing to do with the technical aspects of Gen 2 Ls. I'm gonna have to call :wf: on this one... probably better of in the Roadside Pub.

I don't mean to come of as an a-hole, but all I know about you is that you wrecked your L evading Johnny Law the first day you owned it, then start a thread complaining because you were recently cited for several traffic violations. If I wanted to hear useless ramblings, I'd talk to my wife.

I do however hope all is well for your child.

na your straight man.. i get bored i post shit... yeah i guess thats what myspace is for... its all good i aint really worried about it!.:coolman:

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
:thumbsup:
I'm a little irritable... my day started at 3:00am after only having two hours of sleep. Hit the gym before and after work, and as a Working Dog trainer for the military we bust our butts all day long in whatever elements Mother Nature throws our way (29* this morning, high 70s when I got off this afternoon). Oh yeah, and I'm sunburned too :bored:.

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
:thumbsup:
I'm a little irritable... my day started at 3:00am after only having two hours of sleep. Hit the gym before and after work, and as a Working Dog trainer for the military we bust our butts all day long in whatever elements Mother Nature throws our way (29* this morning, high 70s when I got off this afternoon). Oh yeah, and I'm sunburned too :bored:.

haha yeah well we alll have them days but im one of them people that when someone wants to talk shit i brush it off im not gonna fight with anyone over the internet. and na i just made this thing im not really a ford man im a chvy man thats what all my cars are so im still kinda new at this ford shit.... i got a buddy stil tryin to help me with the truck the best he can.. haha:beer:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
what do you mean by that.

Your kidding right?????????????

Well to start off my new born got put in the hospital

I am taking this comment means that your new born baby is in or was in the hospital today or late last night? Correct?

If so, I'd be more concerned about my child then who cut in front of me, flipped me off and who touched my truck and scratched it. No matter how small the reason for a hospital visit it is more important then any of that crap.

I'm not being an ass about your day. I'm just making a comment that nothing else in life matters more than your family.

Don't get me wrong, I love my truck and my 2 old Chevy's.

Given the choice between them and my families well being...................... I'd burn every car I own in a minute.

Last edited:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
First thing's first, learn the english language. People will take you much more seriously.

Second, your child comes first. If you don't know what Ride The meant by that, you really should give the baby to someone else.

Svtlightning_04

YeA iM sHadY
Established Member
First thing's first, learn the english language. People will take you much more seriously.

Second, your child comes first. If you don't know what Ride The meant by that, you really should give the baby to someone else.

just said he cant go to the hospital :poke:

Last edited:

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member

but like i said its kinda hard to be there for my son when my g.f wont let me go to the hospitak she can tell the doctors i cant be there and they can enforce that.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
but like i said its kinda hard to be there for my son when my g.f wont let me go to the hospitak she can tell the doctors i cant be there and they can enforce that.

But if your newborn son is in the hospital for medical care, your truck should be the last thing on your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread