Whaddya think of my new long bar setup?

junioRace

Established Member
Long bars, x-brace and drive shaft safety loop all integrated. Long bars are adjustable at both ends, with heim joints and Seals-It. Rear long bar bracket has 2 holes for adjustability, and front bracket has been redesigned since pics to have 3 holes (instead of 1) for adjustability. All parts have been powdercoated. Sweet, huh?! :pepper:

DSC04526.jpg

DSC04513.jpg

DSC04481.jpg

DSC04551.jpg

lokilightning

AnotherWhiningFarmTruck
Established Member
Sweet setup. How much would the entire kit run? And exactly how low does it hang near the crossmember? Mainly interested in the crossbrace. But this version is very appealing as I can just add on later if I want longbars or the loop.

junioRace

Established Member
Sweet setup. How much would the entire kit run? And exactly how low does it hang near the crossmember? Mainly interested in the crossbrace. But this version is very appealing as I can just add on later if I want longbars or the loop.
The whole setup runs about $950. My truck runs on 18" Nitto NT05R's and a FRPP drop that has the front isolators removed. I measured abut 5 3/4" from the ground to the botoom of the front bracket. The x-brace crossbar probably measures at about 6 1/4" from the ground.

From pics it looks like the x-brace and the long bar brackets are welded together, but they are actually separate.

Last edited:

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
aaah, stuff I would like to buy for the L. That is a pimp setup. I think it is manufactured by stiffler something. You can find them on LR

Users who are viewing this thread