West Coast Chopper FS, SHOW QUALITY

SOCOMech

Established Member
Letting go of my '09 West Coast Chopper Dominator. I'm the second owner and purchased it from a respected member on the WCC forum in early '10. It was not built by Jesse James at the shop, all parts were purchased from WCC and built by the first owner.....he's built 3 other WCC's as well. Titled as a Special Construction (clean and clear in hand), I have it insured through State Farm with no issues, full coverage at $75 a month. I got the bike with different wheels and paint job but I took it apart and got a new gas tank, wheels and had it painted like I wanted. I have pics to show the original build progress as well as my own when I re-did it. The Dominator is one of the more rare and sought after models from WCC, especially with a 200mm rear tire. Some may have seen the 'Motorcycle Mania 3' show on Discovery where Jesse builds a bike for himself using a lot of copper and then rides into Mexico with Kid Rock, that was the first Dominator.......it's a question I get asked alot when I tell people what bike it is.

2 up 2 out
S&S 124" polished
S&S 5 Speed
Primo 3" open primary
Brembo hand controls and reservoirs
Performance Machine calipers
Performance Machine grips
Duece Lower's
Storz 5 degree trees (45 degrees total rake)
Metal Shop Custom's "Kid Rock" gas tank
WCC Fender's
WCC Maltese Cross air cleaner
WCC SS Pipes
WCC Kickstand
WCC 4" Riser's w/ bullet caps
WCC seat pan covered by Anvil Customs
WCC Mirror
WCC "FTW" mid controls
WCC License Plate bracket
WCC Lawless wheels
Metzler Marathon tires, 200/50ZR-18 rear, 90/90-21 front
Custom paint by Steel Visions Designs, powdercoated frame, custom gray with HOK Candy Red, medium flake, custom shading and real spun gold leafing

The wheels themselves are extremely rare and were never offered to the public, usually only found on particular shop built bikes by Jesse. As you can see by the list, all parts are of the utmost quality, basically a shop build without the insane price. Although pretty brutal looking, the bike rides and handles awesome. It's actually pretty comfortable seeing as it has mid controls and is fairly nimble for a chopper. I've ridden down the street and all day on it. The rear fender is reinforced and there's struts and pegs that can be quickly mounted to ride a passenger, the passenger pad for the fender is included as are 2 helmets and an original WCC riding jacket. It gets all the looks wherever it goes and has won Best Bike and People's Choice award's. Asking $25k but reasonable offer's will be considered, I'm pretty motivated. There's obviously a good bit more invested in it but, my loss. I can be reached by PM or at [email protected]. I've sold a vehicle on here before and I'm sure that member would vouch for me.

DOM9.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0967.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DOM7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DOM5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DOM3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DOM1_-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]