West central fl guys

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
what are you considering west central? Tampa area? Tarpon Springs? Got a few of us in the Ocala, Gainseville area

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Screaming01L said:
what are you considering west central? Tampa area? Tarpon Springs? Got a few of us in the Ocala, Gainseville area

bruce b downs and st rd 56 is wesley chapel....

and i would be down for meeting up there but my truck is in no condition to be shown...hah

adeem

Established Member
I went out there once prob in november. Was that you i was talking with chico? I am going to go out there this wed if its not raining.

Last edited:

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
Chrolle said:
I might head up there....Anyone give me some quick directions from St Pete comming up and across 275...
The streets are wet here in N. Tampa, so I doubt it will be worth your while to come out tonight.
-Joshua

Chrolle

Established Member
Im Blown said:
The streets are wet here in N. Tampa, so I doubt it will be worth your while to come out tonight.
-Joshua

Coming out tonight anyways to go to Channelside or SOHO afterwards so i was gonna be out anyways hah

its raining on this side of the bridge as well

adeem

Established Member
Yeah i talked to my friend a little bit ago. Hes not going due to rain, so i am not gonna drive all the way out there. But we all should meet there next wendsday.

Users who are viewing this thread