Were you at Daytona with your black L?

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
Were you at Daytona with you black L?

Anybody from the board in Daytona on Saturday, July 7th? There was a black L with what looked like a speed grill in front of the speedway around 6:30 in the evening. I tried to get a picture of it but the traffic was pretty bad.

1PT21GW

Established Member
Sorry Rick....

I was not there and mine is Silver.... but I would have loved to have been at Daytona with an L... Does that count?

Can you imagine being on that track with an L?

I am starting to drewl thinking about it.

Wasnt that the day of the Pepsi 400? How did you spot an L with all the people there? (okay I know stupid question)

Later

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
I have a black L. But it wasn't me at daytona :(
Wish it was though :).....
Now if you-re ever in Miami in the kendall area and you see a black L. (DARK ANGEL) then 9 out 0f 10 it's me! ;)

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
Originally posted by 1PT21GW
Sorry Rick....

I was not there and mine is Silver.... but I would have loved to have been at Daytona with an L... Does that count?

Can you imagine being on that track with an L?

I am starting to drewl thinking about it.

Wasnt that the day of the Pepsi 400? How did you spot an L with all the people there? (okay I know stupid question)

Later

They always say "it's the thought that counts......"

You are right the Pepsi 400 was last Sat. We had a good time at the race. I saw the black L as I crossed the street going to the track. I wanted to get a picture of it but the traffic was pretty bad and they didn't seem to be in the mood for me to stand in the road to take a picture of a truck. I tried again from the sidewalk but it was in the next lane in and I never got a clear shot of it again.

Users who are viewing this thread